Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Evatt doesn’t want politic going of is previous comments .

only reason I can think of was turning the contract down when offered Then Doyle and sarc I think the Plymouth stuff if true marked there card . 

mangers live and die by it but worked out well for fergie when he bombed the drinking culture out of Man U  and at the time there better players 

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

4 good uns?

It is strange that the same people who were slagging Sarce and Doyle off when they were playing are now worrying that they are irreplaceable. 

Not aimed at you btw. 

We need better players in so let's see in next few weeks. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Ani said:

It is strange that the same people who were slagging Sarce and Doyle off when they were playing are now worrying that they are irreplaceable. 

Not aimed at you btw. 

We need better players in so let's see in next few weeks. 

Glad you clarified, because I've never slagged a Bolton player off in my life and never would! As long as they're wearing a white shirt, I'll back them all the way.

23 year old American Marlon Fossey who rocks a mighty impressive afro seems to be coming in as competition for Gethin Jones on loan. He currently has 5 assists from 11 U21 games for Fulham... was a winger initially but converted to a full back so can play both if needed. Think most of wanted Kioso back so this seems to be of the same nature & we have been short there relying on Brock & Izzy.

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Glad you clarified, because I've never slagged a Bolton player off in my life and never would! As long as they're wearing a white shirt, I'll back them all the way.

That's very noble of you. I assume you didn't include Liam Trotter in this support ... that'd just be weird.