Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

3 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

James Hill. Apologies, I was half concentrating. 

My dear old mum worked with Kyle's mum. Was a million quid. 

No issues. No idea on him.

Bartley sounds right. Not sure that’s one lost imo. He would do a job for us now. Not when we shifted him, where we were etc.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

He certainly is mate.

You know, I've just been looking back at the time he was with us.

Raking over old ground, but I'll just put this paragraph on here:

Anderson’s backstory was not encouraging. In September 2005 he was disqualified from being a company director for eight years after his firm Professional Sports International Ltd, and seven other of his companies, went bust. The official Insolvency Service notice stated that Anderson had failed to ensure his companies paid VAT, then failed to cooperate with liquidators. At PSI, “Mr Anderson diverted/sought to divert PSI’s funds by depositing them into a personal bank account in his own name and invoicing in the name of another connected company.”

The notice stated that the Official Receiver had obtained an arrest warrant against Anderson when he failed to appear to be examined about one company’s finances. “However the Tipstaff [court officer] was unable to arrest Mr Anderson,” it said.

Jesus. This twat had access to football clubs!

19 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You know, I've just been looking back at the time he was with us.

Raking over old ground, but I'll just put this paragraph on here:

Anderson’s backstory was not encouraging. In September 2005 he was disqualified from being a company director for eight years after his firm Professional Sports International Ltd, and seven other of his companies, went bust. The official Insolvency Service notice stated that Anderson had failed to ensure his companies paid VAT, then failed to cooperate with liquidators. At PSI, “Mr Anderson diverted/sought to divert PSI’s funds by depositing them into a personal bank account in his own name and invoicing in the name of another connected company.”

The notice stated that the Official Receiver had obtained an arrest warrant against Anderson when he failed to appear to be examined about one company’s finances. “However the Tipstaff [court officer] was unable to arrest Mr Anderson,” it said.

Jesus. This twat had access to football clubs!

That's just mental isn’t it , scary reading but thanks for the link a the same .

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Did that not go, as part of Arsenal paying (Kunterson) early?

I read we still had a sell on on Holding but KA cashed in thappearance/performance bonuses. 

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19508834.bolton-wanderers-cash-bonus-newcastle-united-target-rob-holding-left-arsenal/

Edited by RoadRunnerFan
Changed article link

9 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

The end for one of the crappest player nicknames we've ever had draws ever nearer, it seems.

Yes Doyler what a stinker of a nickname 

Not sure about shipping him out at the moment.

Charles might get a ban & Bako is an eggshell , must be something else coming in  ? please not some scrawny youth.

10 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Yes Doyler what a stinker of a nickname 

Not sure about shipping him out at the moment.

Charles might get a ban & Bako is an eggshell , must be something else coming in  ? please not some scrawny youth.

It has been a strange turn of events all this, perhaps they feel they'd not have a better chance of getting him off the wage bill so quickly (he is on 50k pw after all according to most fans of EFL clubs). But surely there would have been L2 teams interested in him as well, so who knows what's gone on. 

As you say surely there must be another option coming in, I'd have hoped so even without Charles possibly missing 4 or more games anytime soon.

18 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

I read we still had a sell on on Holding but KA cashed in thappearance/performance bonuses. 

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19508834.bolton-wanderers-cash-bonus-newcastle-united-target-rob-holding-left-arsenal/

I think your right. I'm sure it was an appearance fee. Arsenal paid a reduced fee early to help us out. 

Would Evatt be happy with Del, Kacha & Baka filling in up there? It would be underwhelming obviously they can all play up top but they're just like stop gaps when they are utilised centrally. They're never going to become the vocal point as Del isn't good enough, if Baka does a sprint that's him out for 8 weeks & Kachunga is just happy to be up there making a nuisance of himself without much end product. Dion should be great for us but could be missing for a month so you'd hope we can get another out & out striker in. 

I'm not sad to see him go, think he's struggled big time this year. What bothers me most is that I don't have tons of faith in Evatt or FV bringing in someone better

Pressure on now to get us scoring.

Edited by Kane57