Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Brockbank just isnt at the level required, fair play to him for playing LWB, RWB, RB, CB but he's a passenger mostly everytime he plays. I believe he is getting shifted on because Kevin Davies Agency YouTube channel uploaded a scout/highlight video of him the other day to try show off his attributes which looks to be trying to get him a new move. You'd think it would be easier moving on the likes of Brocky & Deflouneso after both recently getting a promotion on thier accomplishments... L2 teams could sign them & use the "they know how to get out of this division" narrative. Politic on other hand I do believe hes going to become a very good player but obviously it weren't meant to be here for many reasons, his agent has got him a good move there with potential Serie A forthcomings.

29 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I really haven't seen anything in Politic to make me understand why people think he's Serie A class. The lad is decent but I doubt very much that he will play much of his career above League one standard. 

To be fair its Serie B not A, they will be playing against Pordenone, Crotone, Alessandria, SPAL, Ternana, Como, Cittadella, Frosinone, Monza, Benevento.  If you've heard of any of them you've got more knowledge of Italian teams than me!

25 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

To be fair its Serie B not A, they will be playing against Pordenone, Crotone, Alessandria, SPAL, Ternana, Como, Cittadella, Frosinone, Monza, Benevento.  If you've heard of any of them you've got more knowledge of Italian teams than me!

Decent sell on fee and I'd be happy with this move. He's not getting a start in the PV side for a reason. And he might be much better suited to an Italian style as opposed to a lower league English one. 

Shame because I liked him - but then I though Alex Samizadeh was going to be the next big thing! 😁

38 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Brockbank end up at Wrexham.

Parky was after him at Sunderland if I remember correctly so would make sense. Hill loves an ex player which Scunny need bodies in & then you have Flitcroft in charge of Vale's recruitment. Salford have had him on loan before aswell so maybe they might fancy him back?

1 hour ago, Deanu said:

Parky was after him at Sunderland if I remember correctly so would make sense. Hill loves an ex player which Scunny need bodies in & then you have Flitcroft in charge of Vale's recruitment. Salford have had him on loan before aswell so maybe they might fancy him back?

Graham Alexander was manager and they were still National League.  Brockbank didn't start any league games and came on as sub in 1.  No reason they'd want him back, but good luck to him, seems like a good bloke/good pro. I assumed his BW debut was when we had to play kids, but it turns out it was against Villa (Grealish etc),  April 2019, the day we got relegated.  Hard to believe he played at that level, then again so did Andy Taylor.  The rest of the line up that day beggars belief too (and it got a lot worse before it got better).

26 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Good standard Serie B , be interesting to see how he fares .Fair play to him for backing himself, that knack of snatching goals will hopefully see him succeed.

You do wonder how or why a Serie B team want some body who can't get a game for Port Vale, so fair play to whoever his agent is, he's done a good job, for both the player and for BWFC, at least we've got something for him, rather than him going for nothing

• Members
33 minutes ago, gonzo said:

It goes to show You dont fuck with our manager.

And hes going fucking nowhere for a very long time.

Do you want this contract?

Well errr

Right fuck off, and don’t let the door hit you where the good Lord split you