Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

16 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Dhanda is out of contract in the summer, so a loan would fit our modus operandi.  23 and played 50 games at Championship level.  But if it's additional to Dempsey does not make a lot of sense.  

I'd rather the second signing was an upgrade in the centre of our defence.

Take my hat off to folk who know this kind of information.

I find a new team each week who I had no idea were even in our division never mind know any players :D

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Take my hat off to folk who know this kind of information.

I find a new team each week who I had no idea were even in our division never mind know any players :D

Just research innit?

Most folk haven’t got a clue about these players, until they have a root around.

Be nice to have a player we can just refer to as Yan Dan.

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Just research innit?

Most folk haven’t got a clue about these players, until they have a root around.

Be nice to have a player we can just refer to as Yan Dan.

Aye, I couldn't pick Dempsey out in a line up, but after my " research ", i'm now convinced he'd be a great signing. 

A couple more poised to come in, a couple to exit on loan or perm. Plus possibly some deregistered. The final squad, notwithstanding those with long term injuries, will be stronger than it was in December.

There will be a potential starting line up with 6 new players in there. That's some alteration mid-season.

The same pattern as last season.

Maybe our general recovery as a club opens up new options as we progress but, despite our January window being praiseworthy, it's a shame we can't get it done in the summer window.

Still, we're a million miles from where we were 18 months ago.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

A couple more poised to come in, a couple to exit on loan or perm. Plus possibly some deregistered. The final squad, notwithstanding those with long term injuries, will be stronger than it was in December.

There will be a potential starting line up with 6 new players in there. That's some alteration mid-season.

The same pattern as last season.

Maybe our general recovery as a club opens up new options as we progress but, despite our January window being praiseworthy, it's a shame we can't get it done in the summer window.

Still, we're a million miles from where we were 18 months ago.

Pattern forming. Evatt seems to transform our squad every single window. I like it.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

We are going to be unrecognisable from the team 4/5 weeks ago. January window is again very impressive.

I'm sure it'll settle down eventually, but it is very impressive how quick he is shipping out the journeymen and bringing in bright young things to replace them. No fucking about.