Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Mantra said:

Wonder when we'll offer Evatt a new contract. We're one year into the 3 year contract he signed at the end of the League 2 season.

Trust Sharon and co but hope they do it sooner rather than later. You know he'll be linked with a few Championship jobs if we're in the top 6 in December.

If we're top 6 in December, there be fuck all chance of Evatt leaving, 

In terms of us missing out in Tucker to MK Dons it seems as if their team could be breaking up Harry Darling gone and out of that formidable three up top Parrott has gone back to Tottenham and Twine will probably be off to championship.

I want to sign players that want to come and play for us not players who treat us as second best (hello Fossey). 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, auckland_bwfc said:

Just seen the squad roll through Terminal 2, unashamedly had to get a selfi with Baka. Didn't see any new secret players though.....DSC_0342.thumb.JPG.f374025fb7f4ab639e6c30129c67c63b.JPG

Which one’s you?

21 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

In your opinion. Just as not being able to afford Luca Connells wages was in your opinion.  Sound a fun guy 

i am uber fun.

we can't afford big wages with our structure. thats how we are being run.

@jules_darby we have added one new player so far. we were a long way off when it came to playing the bigger boys. we were dire for large parts of the season. its a very tough league. 

i hope we are but i won't be having a meltdown if we are not there just yet 

37 minutes ago, Big E said:

i am uber fun.

we can't afford big wages with our structure. thats how we are being run.

@jules_darby we have added one new player so far. we were a long way off when it came to playing the bigger boys. we were dire for large parts of the season. its a very tough league. 

i hope we are but i won't be having a meltdown if we are not there just yet 

There's a gap in quality between us and the very best but there's no reason to think we won't likely be around the top six in my opinion.