Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Just now, tshape said:

I know nothing about em to be honest pal

It's Radcliffe. On the Bolton/Biry border.

Radcliffe Borough, been around 70+ years as a lower non-league team. Currently play in the Northern Premier League, Premier Division. 7th tier.

A good vehicle for the Gigglers to come vack quicker  higher, cheaper than starting at the very bottom.

I have no knowledge of anything happening. Just wondering.

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

It's Radcliffe. On the Bolton/Biry border.

Radcliffe Borough, been around 70+ years as a lower non-league team. Currently play in the Northern Premier League, Premier Division. 7th tier.

A good vehicle for the Gigglers to come vack quicker  higher, cheaper than starting at the very bottom.

I have no knowledge of anything happening. Just wondering.

Not sure Radcliffe supporters would accept a cuckoo in the nest.

Not arsed about Barkhuizen obviously been promised big wages by Derby he hung on for them.

Think the fact we finished with a settled squad that will carry on without any departures (hopefully) straight into this season with no major upheaval will be a big plus. Iredale and Bradley good signings and with Dempsey, Lee & Sheehan back. JDB up to speed I won't be too arsed if we don't sign anyone else before Ipswich game.

Having said that IE says he wants a couple more in and he will have known for some time now the Derby mercenary wasn't coming or Tucker so bet he has 2 in mind.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Not arsed about Barkhuizen obviously been promised big wages by Derby he hung on for them.

Think the fact we finished with a settled squad that will carry on without any departures (hopefully) straight into this season with no major upheaval will be a big plus. Iredale and Bradley good signings and with Dempsey, Lee & Sheehan back. JDB up to speed I won't be too arsed if we don't sign anyone else before Ipswich game.

Having said that IE says he wants a couple more in and he will have known for some time now the Derby mercenary wasn't coming or Tucker so bet he has 2 in mind.

Without a doubt, looking at the squad we have, the people Evatt has in mind will be starting 11 who could cut it in the championship.

That makes me think they are currently championship and is waiting for current club to sign an upgrade before he makes his move

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

Has Sheehan featured in any friendlies yet?

18 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not sure Radcliffe supporters would accept a cuckoo in the nest.

A few Bury started going to Radcliffe a couple of years ago and have caused trouble against Colls every time we play them, last season at home and away, they thought it was funny chucking ale at us last season, they take exception to most Colls flags having the Bolton badge on them, they ripped our big flag down, it's only about 15-20 of them in their fake  Snide Island jackets

I see MK have signed some some “wonder kid” winger for a reported £200k from St Patrick’s. Wonder why Doyler didn’t mention him to Evatt, or maybe he did and either he didn’t want him or we don’t have the money? They’ve lost a couple MK but they re also signing a few as well.

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Sarce is our scout at Stockport too isn’t he??.. 

Aye, think we play ‘em tomorrow in a closed doors ‘friendly’.

Could get tasty, shame that we can’t see it.

2 hours ago, Steejay said:

Aye, think we play ‘em tomorrow in a closed doors ‘friendly’.

Could get tasty, shame that we can’t see it.

Stockport are filming for there u tube channel - but think its delayed transmission