Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Politic joins Port Vale on loan.

He's going to have a real bit's & pieces career isn't he.

Kids who's careers don't really take off at the right time tend to fizzle out.

I liked Politic but can't imagine he has/will improve to be anything better than decent L2

29 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Politic joins Port Vale on loan.

He's going to have a real bit's & pieces career isn't he.

I checked his stats earlier today weirdly and he was a bit part player at the back end of last season and hasn't made the bench once yet this season. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Deadline day really is a load of hyped up shite from Sky. Like a footy version of Supermarket Sweep. Desperate clubs chucking owt they can in the trolley.

Think it shows we are on right track that we don't see the need to get involved. 

I'll go with that. Having to rely on window day to drag your shit team out of the shit is far from ideal

5 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

He wasn't mentioned as signing for us, I think that was posted just because some on here think he's a good player.

He was brilliant against us a few years ago.

Yeah meant when he signed for Wigan some said he was the type we should be in for. Local lad apparently who had played well against us for Southend I think it was.

7 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

He wasn't mentioned as signing for us, I think that was posted just because some on here think he's a good player.

He was brilliant against us a few years ago.

Yeah don’t remember that (doesn’t mean it didn’t) never heard of him

Just now, tomski said:

Yeah don’t remember that (doesn’t mean it didn’t) never heard of him

He was playing for Southend either just before or just after the shit really hit the fan here. It might've been just after as I think Hill was in charge.

He was a big unit and looked a world beater on the day but it doesn't seem to have worked out at Wigan.

10 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I bet the manager at Forest doesn’t know half the names of the players they’ve signed, it’s madness, on the other foot you have Bournemouth who’s manager gets sacked for not being backed.   I’m quite happy, I’d rather not have loan players, I’d rather have players we can wheel n deal with.

I was thinking that when they played city the other night,  same goes for their fans - turning up to fak knows how many games and having to turn round to your mate asking who was that, who got that yellow, who scored, is he not a defender etc

Would do my box in

14 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I see @Whitesince63has managed to get a Fossey mention on Iles' blog, you on commission?! 😃

In case Iles doesn't reply, last I heard he was going to Standard Liege.

Wish I was Marc!! 😉

Just wondered what happened to him and if he got his move after blanking us. Did his move to Standard go through then?