Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

3 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Jerome would be a good signing experienced and a good hold up player for Dion. 

And hopefully his physical presence would be enough of a distraction to give Charles a bit more space. Would be nice to see us bully some of these second row-sized centre halves for a change. 

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

And hopefully his physical presence would be enough of a distraction to give Charles a bit more space. Would be nice to see us bully some of these second row-sized centre halves for a change. 

He will definitely give us a physical presence.

23 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I would not want that useless fucker within 200 miles of our club. Give your fckn heads a shake and think of someone who would improve our club and not make it take two steps backwards.

Edited by Offshore

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

Think one thing we all agree on is we lack some experience and know how. If someone like him is brought in to get the best out of the other attackers around him then i can see the reasoning 

If we could only sign one, I'd settle for an experienced, hard as nails, gobby midfielder than anything. He'd shout and bollock, and have the same effect as Matt Gilks had on the defence.