Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

IE in the Bolton news hinting of exciting developments in the transfer window said that last year and signed Shortire !!!!

Shoretire was an exciting prospect at the time. Evatt isn't a psychic.

Shortire looked decent at first, but don't think he was physically strong enough for men's football, especially in League 1, he'd probably be better switching to women’s football, that's what my mate Joey said anyway.

• Site Supporter
Just now, perth_white said:

Just trying to counter the view that he was a bad un. Didn't work out ultimately but his start suggests that there was something there.

Just the fact he was a trainee at United points to him having something. Maybe he was the product of the entitled youth who expects things done for him.

44 minutes ago, perth_white said:

Just trying to counter the view that he was a bad un. Didn't work out ultimately but his start suggests that there was something there.

He didnt really do much when we beat their youngs uns 8-1

13 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Victor being targeted by overseas clubs (could be Saudi, could be IOM) is not what I expected to see from the random transfer rumour generator today.

interesting, if ennis is coming I can see a departure, we've to many forwards, especially ones that don' score 

3 minutes ago, L/H White said:

interesting, if ennis is coming I can see a departure, we've to many forwards, especially ones that don' score 

Still just be the same number that started the season tbf. Just swap out Big Dan with Ennis or whoever comes in.