Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Wouldn’t be too fussed if neither came back as long as we can get other loanees on board, neither have pulled up trees.

Can't agree with you there. Burke has been very good and Cullen is just finding form. Most likely Derik and Dervite will be the replacements so if you are ok with that you won't be disappointed.

Can't agree with you there. Burke has been very good and Cullen is just finding form. Most likely Derik and Dervite will be the replacements so if you are ok with that you won't be disappointed.

How many games/minutes have they played? Not enough for me if we can loan players in same positions it wouldn’t worry me I’m more worried about pratley and Henry.

Of course Henry and Pratley are key players and whilst neither Burke and Cullen have been regulars they have been very good recently. We could get two new loanees who do not settle like Long and that Birmingham lad last season. Burke and Cullen know our system and Parky knows them.

Hopefully he’ll look on their good performances today as evidence of the benefit of having them at Bolton, getting match time (and will send them back).

Then again, he is a DMB, bin-dipping gollum so he’ll probably have them warming the benches instead.

How many games/minutes have they played? Not enough for me if we can loan players in same positions it wouldn’t worry me I’m more worried about pratley and Henry.

I know what you're saying but there won't be an abundance of good players available on loan this month. The best ones went in August.  Burke and Cullen already know the players here and settled eventually. 

If we don't get them back - and I think we're not going to myself, certainly not this week - its a big problem.

I think there should be plenty of decent players available on loan who can't get into their Premiership clubs teams and maybe some in the Championship too. Whether they're fit enough and ready to go, that's the tricky part.

Edited by Blondi

I think there should be plenty of decent players available on loan who can't get into their Premiership clubs teams and maybe some in the Championship too. Whether they're fit enough and ready to go, that's the tricky part.

And cheap enough. Probably more critically. 

God, no.

Derik is fucking shite.