Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Better than listening to Jason Cundy shouting over guests on Talksport to force a debate, fucking toilet.

Tedious isn't he. Awful to listen to. Most of the talksport shows are in that style though to be fair. I like H and J in the afternoon and the 2 mental mikes but the rest is cringy wind up bollocks in the main

5 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Tedious isn't he. Awful to listen to. Most of the talksport shows are in that style though to be fair. I like H and J in the afternoon and the 2 mental mikes but the rest is cringy wind up bollocks in the main

I used to listen to it all the time as background noise around the time Collymore was doing Monday night stuff and it was shouty then but now it's impossible.

Had a look at SSN earlier too and they've disappeared right up their own arse with Deadline Day (TM)

7 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I used to listen to it all the time as background noise around the time Collymore was doing Monday night stuff and it was shouty then but now it's impossible.

Had a look at SSN earlier too and they've disappeared right up their own arse with Deadline Day (TM)

They definitely seem to think more sensationalism, however it is contrived is the way to go rather than a reasoned debate. I simply can't listen to that muppet Durham at times. the utter ridiculous shite he claims as a long held feeling despite not thinking it the week before makes me cringe, followed by pointless arguments with fans who fall for it every time. 

Well, up till now according to SSN Deadline Day reports only us and Wigan have signed anyone today, even if the Wigan fans do find it funny.   It could be worse, the bottom lot could of got a load of Prem players on loan to dig them out the shit.   Im quite surprised we’ve managed to get someone truth be told.

• Site Supporter

Good god. Is there a more repetitive program on TV?

I'm going to be singing the words  "deal sheet" and "michy batshuayi" in my sleep tonight.

Only watched SSN for last 20 mins and I'm pig sick of it...  Surely theres more transfers to talk about??

Edited by HomerJay