Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip


Ratwhite
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Kane57 said:

Taft and Hickman were two of the ones that Evatt was hinting at with his criticism that some signings thought they had 'made it' when they joined us. 

Taft will learn to stop answering Evatt back. But Evatt will never learn to listen to anyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

Where's this Sheff Wed lad gone?? Thought it was odd they never signed him before the window given he was free agent, even more so now.

Clearly some issue, be it fitness or money??

This is the key signing for us, Lee or someone of that quality would really improve things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

Where's this Sheff Wed lad gone?? Thought it was odd they never signed him before the window given he was free agent, even more so now.

Clearly some issue, be it fitness or money??

Mutterings were that we'd need to shift some out before signing him. Presumably as his money would be quite high in current circumstances.

Taft's exit will help I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Anyone waiting on thumb head to break news needs their head wobbling anyway. There are numerous folk on Twitter that tell you who’s coming and going days in advance of Iles even getting a whiff. That says everything. 

If you put any credit in anonymous accounts like 'bwfc1234' or 'agent mcghee' then you're as daft as you reckon Iles is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DazBob said:

You have people saying Iles is clueless yet hang on Nixon's every word. 

I got blocked  from Nixon after I told him I hoped somebody car bombed him and blew his fat useless carcass to smitherines. 
 

it was during the takeover and I’ve never even followed the cunt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Anyone waiting on thumb head to break news needs their head wobbling anyway. There are numerous folk on Twitter that tell you who’s coming and going days in advance of Iles even getting a whiff. That says Iles probably reads the same Twitter accounts of numerous folk for his info.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I got blocked  from Nixon after I told him I hoped somebody car bombed him and blew his fat useless carcass to smitherines. 
 

it was during the takeover and I’ve never even followed the cunt. 

He blocked me around the same time for having the temerity to ask why he was send arsey replies back to people just because they didn't agree with him. The absolute puff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

He blocked me around the same time for having the temerity to ask why he was send arsey replies back to people just because they didn't agree with him. The absolute puff.

He had sent me a shitty reply to another point I made showing that he didn’t understand what he was talking about. I then read another tweet of his where he was a being a dick and just told him I hoped he got blown up and that was it. End of a beautiful friendship 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.