Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Bradford lot loving the signing of Adams as manager, fortunately they are going to be served up some shite on the pitch, they better get used to an average of 5 shots per game, 1 corner and 30% possession, he will make them defensively better but that's about it.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Bradford lot loving the signing of Adams as manager, fortunately they are going to be served up some shite on the pitch, they better get used to an average of 5 shots per game, 1 corner and 30% possession, he will make them defensively better but that's about it.

They loved PP so used to it

7 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

They loved PP so used to it

Looks like the same philosophy, might work for them, I know we have watched some shite the last few years and Parkinson & Hill definitely the worst I've ever seen, I Don't think I could stomach another like Adams, but Bradford fans are desperate after 4 years in L2.

If he gets them up they won't be arsed.  Fans will tolerate shite as long as it's successful shite. I'd not want anyone like him anywhere near our club though.  A cunt of a man.

Let's hope, for all concerned, it works out very badly.

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Did he dive, or have players constantly surround the ref ?

I wish both Bradford AND Morecambe nothing but the worst from this.

I'm not proposing that we should raise an interest in him but Notts Forest have released Sammy Ameobi today.

Odd player, I'm not sure at any moment that HE knew what he was about to do, let alone the opponents. 

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Morecambe were the league's 3rd highest scorers last season- not sure they were particularly defensive. 

• Members
56 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I'm not proposing that we should raise an interest in him but Notts Forest have released Sammy Ameobi today.

Odd player, I'm not sure at any moment that HE knew what he was about to do, let alone the opponents. 

He was like slightly more composed vaz te with the rare sparkle of brilliance 

55 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

If we don't sign him Wiggin will .

Bit of a gamble but not as much as Maddison was.

15 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Morecambe were the league's 3rd highest scorers last season- not sure they were particularly defensive. 

Their play was based on a solid defence and letting the opposition have the ball, keep it tight and shithouse their way to victory, it worked, it won't work in L2, now now the king of shithousery as left.

1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Another championship club will pick up Sammi, if not, he's back on the doors at Goodys bar.

It was all in the plan 🤓

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Traf said:

I think Brockbank got a deal because he was cheap and local.

He's certainly versatile : shit in every position.

All Bolton born full backs are shit and weren't even the best player in their school's football team  

Always

Ameobi will stay in championship. Saw a few accusations of laziness aimed at him which was laughable I think the stats stated he was our best defender as well as best attacker at one point while having asthma.

His time is done here but he was a bright spark in a miserable period.    

27 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Another championship club will pick up Sammi, if not, he's back on the doors at Goodys bar.

It was all in the plan 🤓

Why have I never had the invite?

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, tomski said:

Ameobi will stay in championship. Saw a few accusations of laziness aimed at him which was laughable I think the stats stated he was our best defender as well as best attacker at one point while having asthma.

Not @gonzo's finest moment

26 minutes ago, tomski said:

Agreed.  Gets stick for some reason, but a superb championship level player.  How we ever got him to play in the 3rd tier at his age then, I've no idea.  Looked like Forest's main attacking threat whenever I watched them in last couple of seasons.  And one of football's nice guys too, like his brother who was also low profile and underrated in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Ameobi was like slightly more composed vaz te with the rare sparkle of brilliance 

That's a very good comparison. I've always previously thought of him as a lower qiality version of Shaun Goater, but you win.

1 hour ago, Take Hunt Off said:

If we don't sign him Wiggin will .

Bit of a gamble but not as much as Maddison was.

I believe (& hope) Wiggin will be shopping at the football equivilant of Farmfoods.

45 minutes ago, tomski said:

I agree, he's still too good for us.

Which is a shame, because he would be brilliant in an Evatt team.