Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip


Ratwhite
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

To be fair its Serie B not A, they will be playing against Pordenone, Crotone, Alessandria, SPAL, Ternana, Como, Cittadella, Frosinone, Monza, Benevento.  If you've heard of any of them you've got more knowledge of Italian teams than me!

 

3 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

To be fair its Serie B not A, they will be playing against Pordenone, Crotone, Alessandria, SPAL, Ternana, Como, Cittadella, Frosinone, Monza, Benevento.  If you've heard of any of them you've got more knowledge of Italian teams than me!

It was in response to meanderson saying he wouldn't be surprised if he got a move to one of the Italian big boys.... neither would I, I'd be amazed! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:30 PM H (4.) US Lecce Lecce  (5.) 4-2-3-1 2.372 3:0
2 Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:30 PM A (2.) AC Monza Monza  (12.) 4-2-3-1 2.501 1:0
3 Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 PM H (11.) AS Cittadella Cittadella  (2.) 4-2-3-1 2.817 2:0
4 Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:30 PM A (5.) Parma Calcio 1913 Parma  (4.) 4-3-3 Attacking 5.581 1:2
5 Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:30 PM H (3.) AC Perugia Calcio Perugia  (11.) 4-3-3 Attacking 3.188 0:3
6 Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:30 PM A (7.) LR Vicenza LR Vicenza  (20.) 4-2-3-1 2.927 0:1
7 Sat Oct 2, 2021 1:00 PM H (4.) Ternana Calcio Ternana  (14.) 4-3-3 Attacking 2.813 2:0
8 Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:00 PM H (2.) Benevento Calcio Benevento  (6.) 4-2-3-1 4.302 1:1
9 Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:30 PM A (2.) Brescia Calcio Brescia  (4.) 4-2-3-1 6.500 1:0
10 Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:30 PM H (3.) Pisa Sporting Club Pisa  (1.) 4-3-3 Attacking 5.543 1:1
11 Mon Nov 1, 2021 5:00 PM A (5.) Pordenone Calcio Pordenone   (20.) 4-3-3 Attacking 917 2:2
12 Sat Nov 6, 2021 1:00 PM H (7.) SPAL SPAL  (16.) 4-3-3 Attacking 3.868 1:1
13 Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:00 PM A (9.) Reggina 1914 Reggina  (4.) 4-3-3 Attacking 6.335 1:2
14 Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:00 PM A (6.) US Alessandria Calcio 1912 Alessandria  (17.) 4-3-3 Attacking 2.290 1:0
15 Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:00 PM H (7.) Frosinone Calcio Frosinone  (4.) 4-3-3 Attacking 2.096 1:1
16 Sat Dec 4, 2021 1:00 PM A (8.) Cosenza Calcio Cosenza  (16.) 4-2-3-1 2.728 0:2
17 Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 PM H (7.) FC Crotone Crotone  (18.) 4-2-3-1 1.495 3:2
18 Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:00 PM A (6.) Ascoli Calcio Ascoli  (8.) 4-2-3-1 3.115 1:4
19 Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:00 PM H (4.) Como 1907 Como  (11.) 4-2-3-1 1.580 2:0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

i hope it goes well for him, i really do

hes probably a really nice lad, but im not having it joing a serie b team is a step down from superstardom

its division 4 tackle looking at those crowds - poss covid influenced, i guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

It goes to show You dont fuck with our manager.

And hes going fucking nowhere for a very long time.

This

one boss 

respect the boss or get fucked off 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

 

Ian Evatt getting pelters for being a boss.

im Fucked off with reading the fucktards and snowflakes kicking off 

Crack on Mr Evatt - I’m in 

 

2 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

If IE doesn’t think he is good enough that’s fine by me .

Aye you’re either with him or against him and If you’re against him fuck off and find another team. Sick and tired of moaning moaning boring bastards for the sake of it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

It goes to show You dont fuck with our manager.

And hes going fucking nowhere for a very long time.

Unless you are Delfonso who can literally do what he wants and still keep his job

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

To be fair its Serie B not A, they will be playing against Pordenone, Crotone, Alessandria, SPAL, Ternana, Como, Cittadella, Frosinone, Monza, Benevento.  If you've heard of any of them you've got more knowledge of Italian teams than me!

The in-laws grew up about 25 mins drive from Pordenone, but they follow Udinese. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Aye useless substitute, Bet we wouldn’t get 50k for him.

I know it would cost but surely paying him up and moving on is a good way forward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Casino said:

i hope it goes well for him, i really do

hes probably a really nice lad, but im not having it joing a serie b team is a step down from superstardom

its division 4 tackle looking at those crowds - poss covid influenced, i guess

Serie B pretty good league watched quite a few games last season in lockdown  on Betfair , not quite as good /physical as the Championship but better than League 1 as there are no route one cloggers in there.

Crowds can be a bit sparse , but that goes for Serie A as well in many cases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

 

Aye you’re either with him or against him and If you’re against him fuck off and find another team. Sick and tired of moaning moaning boring bastards for the sake of it 

He got plenty of support on sat.

Been a long time since Ive heard a mangers name sang with super white army.

Maybe lennon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

He got plenty of support on sat.

Been a long time since Ive heard a mangers name sang with super white army.

Maybe lennon?

Which is a testament to him and his team considering we’re not having the best season but the vast majority can see the bigger picture. Just the Bolton news window lickers who travel on the sunshine bus in the minority .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It's not a black and white situation with Evatt in fairness. 

A lot going for him together with some areas for improvement.

Increasing experience will benefit him. As will improving set pieces! :)

 

I’d love us to score a headed goal from a corner or a free kick, but i don’t think we have any players good enough in the air to hit the net.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I’d love us to score a headed goal from a corner or a free kick, but i don’t think we have any players good enough in the air to hit the net.

I'd argue that the delivery is the issue - way more often than not a corner is cleared by the first defender, which means that our players don't get a chance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Gonk said:

I'd argue that the delivery is the issue - way more often than not a corner is cleared by the first defender, which means that our players don't get a chance 

Noticed Santos stood on the keeper on Saturday.

Surely with his size hes better making the run in late from thr edge of the box?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bottom line is that Dennis doesn't want to sign the revised deal we've offered.
He can't get in Vale's team in L2 and wouldn't get in ours in everyone was available, probably wouldn't make the bench.

Let him go, he hasn't played for us for ages anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Gonk said:

I'd argue that the delivery is the issue - way more often than not a corner is cleared by the first defender, which means that our players don't get a chance 

Delivery been shocking all season but Morley’s delivery looks very promising,  I think soon you’ll see some headed goals from corners & set pieces. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter

Politic is as insingnificant and umiportant as the news about that Tennis Player getting chucked out of Oz, apart from 50k in the coffers. He turned us down so - goodbye.

Looking forward to see what else we can get in

Brockbank was a Bolton lad and was loved for that, his cards were marked when we signed Jones then double stamped when Fossey arrived. Wish him all the best, he'll make a career in leagues 1 and 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

Politic is as insingnificant and umiportant as the news about that Tennis Player getting chucked out of Oz, apart from 50k in the coffers. He turned us down so - goodbye.

Looking forward to see what else we can get in

Brockbank was a Bolton lad and was loved for that, his cards were marked when we signed Jones then double stamped when Fossey arrived. Wish him all the best, he'll make a career in leagues 1 and 2

Conference methinks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Casino pinned this topic
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.