Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gillingham 0-4 Wanderers

Biggish Dave

11pm from Euston ?? No chance, unless you leave the game early.

21:50 from Gillingham to St Pancras - arrives at 22:37. 15 minute walk to Euston. Job done. Or have I missed something?

Priestfield to Gillingham station is 11 min walk.

Edited by Smiley

21:50 from Gillingham to St Pancras - arrives at 22:37. 15 minute walk to Euston. Job done. Or have I missed something?

Priestfield to Gillingham station is 11 min walk.

Alright, possible but risky,

What if.......the game overruns,

...the road to the station is blocked or it takes more than 11 minutes for any reason,

...the train from Gillingham is delayed,

...it takes longer to get from St P to Euston for any reason,

You only need one "what if" to happen & you're stranded on Euston with a worthless ticket. Too risky & too much hassle for me, i'm staying over in that London .

Thought Pratley did remarkably well to last 79 mins at Fleetwood. Understandably not at his best after long lay off but did ok and will get better with game time. Fair play to all those travelling tomorrow - hell of a trip midweek - hope you enjoy it.. 

Thought Pratley did remarkably well to last 79 mins at Fleetwood. Understandably not at his best after long lay off but did ok and will get better with game time. Fair play to all those travelling tomorrow - hell of a trip midweek - hope you enjoy it..

If that's Pratley not at his best then we have nothing to worry about. He was a machine. Exactly what we needed.