Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

Thoroughly enjoyed the Leythers last night, they looked solid. Also put lobby on in the Boars Head before the match, I never paid over a tenner for 4 pints in any pub and you can drink bottles of cider whilst watching the match. Had a great time, also there was Little Whitt, Jay C and Brixton pre match. I think I might do that again

A great day to get the away day at Catalans all booked. Five nights away just to be certain.

Had a great  afternoon session with a group of their fans in the Old Wellington in Manchester on Grand Final day 18 months ago. They are  fucking loopy!

Edited by bgoefc

Thoroughly enjoyed the Leythers last night, they looked solid. Also put lobby on in the Boars Head before the match, I never paid over a tenner for 4 pints in any pub and you can drink bottles of cider whilst watching the match. Had a great time, also there was Little Whitt, Jay C and Brixton pre match. I think I might do that again

was Ace for my first ever game

​a couple of pubs had That LOBBY stuff on

a vary good Friday night out

Used to live in Leicester in the 90s when it was between them and Bath as to who won anything. Think they used to get decent crowds as they extended the ground

Can't see Exeter pulling many in though

Chiefs sell out 12000 pretty much every league game.

Considering the Professional game only been going few years it's on right track.

bottom two with Wakefield widnes I fancy

I can't see anything else personally. you can't sell your best player and not replace him. Mr Rule has some explaining to do. where is the wage / transfer fee. 

Saying that being in the Top 8 with nothing to play for is shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttte.