Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood 2-4 Wanderers

burnden

Well, madine fcuking destroyed them

One loon on the way out told me he kept giving the ball away

Fantastic performances all over the pitch, but when you think Pratley hasn't played since I was on my summer holiday, that was above and beyond

:D

Madine destroyed them? Utter, utter drivel

Not sure what game you were watching

Madine looks scared to ever do anything positive with the ball. He was ok today but that's it at best, he wasn't even in our top 50% of players. He did well for ALF's 2nd.

Pratley was great; we've really missed his energy and without Spearing he's a lifesaver.

Morais' dead balls are absolutely superb, he worked his bollocks off and is full of confidence. Speaking of which, ALF is a different player after a goal, he was also great today.

Special mention to Taylor, his tackle that led to the break for our first goal was brilliant.

Disappointed in Vela again and the less said about Derik the better

Brilliant feeling celebrating a goal scored right in front of you on a terrace. Almost forgot what it was like.

Their movement was very good - in midfield and particularly up front but they (like us a bit) are soft in the middle; I have a feeling that they may be rocked by today and have a struggle now....or maybe that's just hope

Edited by jules_darby

Considering the amount of bad luck and misfortune we've had this season with a lengthy injury list and a transfer embargo, I think we're doing amazingly well to be where we are now.

This drink and doff of my cap is for you Phil Parkinson. So far so good sir.

top top day out.my seat was front row next to dug out .just a fucking blast from start to finish. Rosler looked me in the the eye and told me to fuck off .what a cunt of a man he is. my daughter got her picture taken witb max clayton pitch side post match todays game was the finest away she has been to she will never forget it.We all had one.The one game that made us a real bolton fan. She queued up with me for tickets on the tuesday we got the last 2 and we wernt together she wanted to go anyway.we ended up at the front watching that.What a fucking day we have talked about nothing else all the way home.It is what saturdays and parenting were made for.

:D

Madine destroyed them? Utter, utter drivel

Not sure what game you were watching

Madine looks scared to ever do anything positive with the ball. He was ok today but that's it at best, he wasn't even in our top 50% of players. He did well for ALF's 2nd.

Pratley was great; we've really missed his energy and without Spearing he's a lifesaver.

Morais' dead balls are absolutely superb, he worked his bollocks off and is full of confidence. Speaking of which, ALF is a different player after a goal, he was also great today.

Special mention to Taylor, his tackle that led to the break for our first goal was brilliant.

Disappointed in Vela again and the less said about Derik the better

Brilliant feeling celebrating a goal scored right in front of you on a terrace. Almost forgot what it was like.

Their movement was very good - in midfield and particularly up front but they (like us a bit) are soft in the middle; I have a feeling that they may be rocked by today and have a struggle now....or maybe that's just hope

Jules - you've got an irrational hatred for Madine which means you've backed yourself into a corner and every so often you've got to admit you were wrong. Today's one of them days, he was immense, he won everything and had finally linked with ALF. He ran himself into the ground and was just important to the win as anyone else.

We might get promoted if we have him for the run in, we have absolutely fucking no chance if we don't.

Gaz is alright for me.

(Agree with the rest of it)

Reminds me when my daughter was the same as yours took her to ewood to watch the whites approx 20 years ago she's been an ardent white ever since like myself lives in Wigan but hates Wigan athletic but likes the warriors

top top day out.my seat was front row next to dug out .just a fucking blast from start to finish. Rosler looked me in the the eye and told me to fuck off .what a cunt of a man he is. my daughter got her picture taken witb max clayton pitch side post match todays game was the finest away she has been to she will never forget it.We all had one.The one game that made us a real bolton fan. She queued up with me for tickets on the tuesday we got the last 2 and we wernt together she wanted to go anyway.we ended up at the front watching that.What a fucking day we have talked about nothing else all the way home.It is what saturdays and parenting were made for.

Edited by Wigan wanderer

Nice one pal. Special days

Jules - you've got an irrational hatred for Madine which means you've backed yourself into a corner and every so often you've got to admit you were wrong. Today's one of them days, he was immense, he won everything and had finally linked with ALF. He ran himself into the ground and was just important to the win as anyone else.

We might get promoted if we have him for the run in, we have absolutely fucking no chance if we don't.

Gaz is alright for me.

(Agree with the rest of it)

Eddie

It's not irrational, if you look I praise when I genuinely think he deserves it. Today he was alright, but nothing better for me

I'm not afraid of saying when i think he is good so there's no corner to be backed into

My opinion on him was shared by folk around me too

Immense? Nowhere near

How was it Uwe referred to us when he was at Wigan? 'That club down the road'? Must still be bitter.

Eddie

It's not irrational, if you look I praise when I genuinely think he deserves it. Today he was alright, but nothing better for me

I'm not afraid of saying when i think he is good so there's no corner to be backed into

My opinion on him was shared by folk around me too

Immense? Nowhere near

Sorry Jules but apart from Derik and Trotter they were all immense today. Vela also covered every blade of grass. My mate is a bit like you and hates Madine and it is personal following some poor performances by him now and then

Nice one pal. Special days

she was christened the day before we beat preston in the playoffs .she has been to loads of aways but today was the day she got it .todaty she told me she had only ever seen us go down and couldnt wait to see us go up.she will tell her kids about today.

i fucking love this club

Edited by batton carrier

If we can sort out a formation that overcomes our midfield weakness or get Karacan/Pratley in the starting 11 think we have a massive chance to beat them, the game might also be too big for some of the Fleetwood players, in short yes I can see us winning.

Spot on.???? ????

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Sorry Jules but apart from Derik and Trotter they were all immense today.

Massive victory in a massive win against a key rival in a promotion battle. Why feel the need to start slagging players off?

Folk seem to feel the need to pick out a poor performance after praising individual players, why not just enjoy the result?