Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shrewsbury 0-2 Wanderers

burnden

There's that many "very old school" going I will be classed as the yoof

I noticed a lot of old faces at Fleetwood

Was great to see

Even Jules Senior is turning out for this :D

PS. After an extra tkt for the nephew if there's any spare anywhere. Thanking you

Edited by jules_darby

• Site Supporter

plenty on our train some who haven't been for yonks

why not ?

don't get this old  school thing, part time supporters. or piss cans

if you can't be arsed following /supporting your club at home don't go away  and give your money to another club , when the team you "follow" is on it's arse and needs every penny it can get.

why not ?

don't get this old school thing, part time supporters. or piss cans

if you can't be arsed following /supporting your club at home don't go away and give your money to another club , when the team you "follow" is on it's arse and needs every penny it can get.

It's always been the way for many so called Bolton fans some have a disconnect that money put over the turnstiles at home is what keeps the club going, many of these folk are first to moan and first to bale out when the going gets tough and hey presto when the good times return up they pop once again. Edited by Mounts Kipper

It's always been the way for many so called Bolton fans some have a disconnect that money put over the turnstiles at home is what keeps the club going, many of these folk are first to moan and first to bale out when the going gets tough and hey presto when the good times return up they pop once again.

Never thought of it like that - I go because I enjoy it never once thought about it giving the club money. Maybe clubs should apply for charitable status?

why not ?

don't get this old  school thing, part time supporters. or piss cans

if you can't be arsed following /supporting your club at home don't go away  and give your money to another club , when the team you "follow" is on it's arse and needs every penny it can get.

Some people just want a day out no matter where it is or who is playing.

Until you know the reasons why the "very old school" don't go every week folk on here shouldn't judge them, but that won't happen as you're all just a set of moaning cunts

Apparently they all get together once a year and pick an away match to go too for a catch up, remembering old times and have a good piss up so fair fucks to them

It will be great to see the very old uns because as a kid I for one used to look up to them 

Until you know the reasons why the "very old school" don't go every week folk on here shouldn't judge them, but that won't happen as you're all just a set of moaning cunts

Apparently they all get together once a year and pick an away match to go too for a catch up, remembering old times and have a good piss up so fair fucks to them

It will be great to see the very old uns because when i was in my early 40's I for one used to look up to them 

:D

• Site Supporter

It will be great to see the very old uns because as a kid I for one used to look up to them

Can't see many of those on the jolly boys outing giving much of a fuck that they don't meet with the approval of certain posters on here tbh...

Can't see many of those on the jolly boys outing giving much of a fuck that they don't meet with the approval of certain posters on here tbh...

Neither can I but we can still make the point that they are not really supporting the club financially I suppose it is up to the club to find a way to engage these fans for home matches as there are reasonably large numbers who travel away but do not come to home games.       

I agree with you Mounts but that's not going to happen anytime soon I fear...the Macron experience is pretty dull & soulless.

It is only dull and souless because botlon fans are too cool to try anything. 

"i hate that americanised shit" 

"i hate singing"

"i hate the drum" 

We mock teams like palace but i would love to have an atmosphere. 

Best atmosphere this year was bradford away (i mean from the home fans)

In terms of bollocks have people noticed the ground is referred to as 'Macron' not 'The Macron'.

Yoof and I have some thrilling chats on way home.