Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oldham 1-0 Wanderers

radcliffe white

but by the time you pissed about with Trains Trams Buses Planes Walking

bet there not much diffence is that with Uber

By fine I am going to get the tram. Just need casfuckingino to get me details.

Ani,

Mills Hill station is 2 miles from ground.

Leeds - Rochdale

Rochdale - Mills Hill

Cheers. It just seems a load of effort. Just assumed there would be a quick and easy way to do this.

I need to get into Leeds and then Leeds train seems to change at Accrington to get there.

Going to be easier to drive.

Cheers. It just seems a load of effort. Just assumed there would be a quick and easy way to do this.

I need to get into Leeds and then Leeds train seems to change at Accrington to get there.

Going to be easier to drive.

And do not get me started on getting train over for last game of season. For a 12 o'clock kick off.

Uncle Ian supposedly bought 13 pints for every one at Scunthorpe many moons ago but after he got in, it appeared to be home fans.

The legend goes that he stayed and finished them all off. They then let Bolton fans in to carry him out :)

• Members

I am convinced the mad rocker with the sword was Scunthorpe, but you could be wrong.

toodle pip.

Must have happened twice then Isaac!

I was at the Oldham one and about ten feet from the lad who 'clothes lined' the crazy cunt off his bike.

• Members

They were mate. How the fuck we ever got through with only a few scars I will never know. Been through it all before on threads on here but some of the stuff which happened would be tagged 'unbelievable' by some of today's lads.

I still have very vivid memories of a lot of it and some of the maddest happened in the Lever End. In particular games against Leicester and Hull City. Some of the wildest scenes I have ever witnessed for football related incidents.

That bloke in Oldham wouldn't have been waving his weapon at anyone for a while and I mean that in every way it can be taken!