Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-0 Chesterfield

Big E

See i dont buy that, (i know you were probably joking a bit)

But if you take my mum as an example who lives miles away and probably comes to 3 or 4 games a season, she will come to this. There will be thousands the same

I wouldn't let MR58 near your mum mate he's a bad human ????

There'll be loads of spares knocking about, well-meaning folk buying in bulk trying to tempt stayaways and getting knocked back. :(

In that case he will happily pay a fiver ! 

(are you one of the well-meaning folk ?)

How many do you reckon we will sell now?

More than 20k at the moment, got all of tomorrow.

Ano I'm guessing there will be a couple thousand may pay on the day.

Could we be possible looking at a 24k crowd?

That would put Chesterfield marginally under atletico Madrid.

This town is fickle as fuck.

Can we please sing to the part timers instead, you took our pies you took our piesss, you fat bastards you took our pies!

No, because then we'd have to sing it to the first four people at the kiosk every week once they'd sold out.

That would put Chesterfield marginally under atletico Madrid.

This town is fickle as fuck.

Or you could say quite loyal small hardcore, 20 odd thousand for Atheltico and Chesterfield, only about 15k for Villa in  a Semi final (That was the most I have ever been dissapointed with our support) . It a Bit consistently shit though considering the size of the town, that is down to our closeness to massive football clubs and the fickle nature of folk today, who follow the glory teams rather than the town they belong too, but I would say our hardcore support is far from fickle.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Or you could say quite loyal small hardcore, 20 odd thousand for Atheltico and Chesterfield, only about 15k for Villa in a Semi final (That was the most I have ever been dissapointed with our support) . It a Bit consistently shit though considering the size of the town, that is down to our closeness to massive football clubs and the fickle nature of folk today, who follow the glory teams rather than the town they belong too, but I would say our hardcore support is far from fickle.

The gate was about 16k for villa and they had about 4K on. Absolotue disgrace that was. As was the Tranmere semi when there was about 10k on. Grim as fuck.

Reasons why i never get some of our support mocking Blackburn and Wigan etc.

The gate was about 16k for villa and they had about 4K on. Absolotue disgrace that was. As was the Tranmere semi when there was about 10k on. Grim as fuck.

What's mad we got 10,000 on last season in the close season for a legends game just after we were relegated.

What's mad we got 10,000 on last season in the close season for a legends game just after we were relegated.

Sometimes I think yeah we are just a small club now in the modern age.

But then I get reminded every now and again with the numbers we sometimes bring away and in this instance at home in division 3, where I really do realise that we are actually a big club, not just a historical one.

They were saving their money to buy multiple tickets for the final then sell them on eBay.

• Site Supporter

I've just gone on the ticket site and been given a message that I'm in a queue ????????????????????????

Well, fuck me. I'm expecting Tony Kelly to pop round with a. Brew next whilst I wait.

Feel good factor innit