Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-0 Chesterfield

Big E

• Moderators

Plenty left in the south stand next to the naughty corner. you can get 10 together if you want. Everywhere else is pretty much full. 

not looked at the seating plan, but is south all being sold or have they gone block at a time?

not looked at the seating plan, but is south all being sold or have they gone block at a time?

I think direct through Ticket bastard they'll choose the block, but via the home page and seating plan you can select what you want. 

• Moderators

I think direct through Ticket bastard they'll choose the block, but via the home page and seating plan you can select what you want. 

just had a look

thing is the red 'no availabilty' is prob red, not been put on sale

I wonder how many people will be purchasing tomorrow on the day, 2 thousand ?

Unlikely that there as many as 2,000 really really stupid souls

• Moderators

not even in the south?

im shocked

that wasn't available to buy online (neither was north upper)

i sit next to my mate, but not in my assigned seat, I've tried getting the one next to him assigned to me all season (well, on two occasions), but the ticket office insist the ones either side are all sold, and one belongs to the club secretary - no one has sat in any of them all season, be interesting to see if there's any room round there tomorrow

reckon there'll be empties on the first 2 padded rows of the west upper anyway, the only person who sits there each week is david lee

• Site Supporter

that wasn't available to buy online (neither was north upper)

i sit next to my mate, but not in my assigned seat, I've tried getting the one next to him assigned to me all season (well, on two occasions), but the ticket office insist the ones either side are all sold, and one belongs to the club secretary - no one has sat in any of them all season, be interesting to see if there's any room round there tomorrow

reckon there'll be empties on the first 2 padded rows of the west upper anyway, the only person who sits there each week is david lee

Was at a Q&A with David Lee the other week. He's fucking ripped.

9-9 draw tomorrow........Peter Sutcliffe,Jimmy Saville and Ched Evans hat tricks for them.

Kevin Davies, Bruce Lee and Shed 7 hat tricks for us.

9,103 watch the drab eighteen goal stalemate.

Joking aside,

4-1 for us.

Second largest EVER crowd in the third tier in the history of Bolton Wanderers Football Club.