Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough Make It A Tenner

Ani

season ticket is a must next season to improve chances of getting an away match ticket.

Our away support will drop if we are promoted.

There's no doubt about that at all, unless we hit the ground running and carry on this form.

Not only would the away support numbers drop, but a lot of the grounds are so much bigger, so they can allocate a larger amount of tickets if required anyway. 

Leeds can fuck off. What a shithole. Should be a tenner max.

As can Sheff Utd and Wed, update your grounds you backward cunts.

I'm going to miss the away trips if we do get over the line.

And bring back terraces.

Leeds can fuck off. What a shithole. Should be a tenner max.

As can Sheff Utd and Wed, update your grounds you backward cunts.

I'm going to miss the away trips if we do get over the line.

And bring back terraces.

Quite a contradictory post may I say :)

• Site Supporter

Some decent boozing to be had in the championship. The 2 Sheffield's, hopefully Bradford in play offs, Leeds, Huddersfield if the stay down all decent. Another trip to Bristol City and Cardiff would be good, Wolves is decent now I know where to go off the beaten track and got mates in Brum and Sunderland so they will be good.

The London games and Ipswich/Norwich will be games I look to avoid though aswell as Middlesbrough

• Members

Some decent boozing to be had in the championship. The 2 Sheffield's, hopefully Bradford in play offs, Leeds, Huddersfield if the stay down all decent. Another trip to Bristol City and Cardiff would be good, Wolves is decent now I know where to go off the beaten track and got mates in Brum and Sunderland so they will be good.

The London games and Ipswich/Norwich will be games I look to avoid though aswell as Middlesbrough

Boro used to be a decent away if you headed due north from Bolton and then across country. Boro itself is shit unless you have an appreciation for chemical smog although I do have one funny abiding memory from the Ayresome Park days.

Used to be some good boozers on the way over (and obviously back).

Forest is another good one, Derby is shite

IF we go up.....Burton could be the stand out trip, Sheffield twice & Barnsley are good, Udders is always pleasurable but their current team might be a problem, i'm one of the few that likes Brum away, & would fancy days out darn sarf at Brentford, QPR, Norwich, Cardiff & Bristol.

It's not too bad if the prices are sensible.

• Moderators

I love London aways

Shame this year's were over so quickly