Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Iptv With Mag Box

C86

Have a Mag254 with IPTV - pay £25 for 3 months and paid around £60 for the box from Amazon.

100's of channels, 100's of films, live football, naughty channels the lot.

Miles better than KODI as you get an EPG and don't have to hunt.

Was blocked by Sky on Saturday though for the Joshua fight - although is fine now.

Got an email for the bloke we get the IPTV off if anyone wants it? Been using it for about 12 months - spot on.

Hi,

you get all the Sky HD and BT HD channels, plus some of the other sports channels in HD

You get a menu showing the selection of 'channels' where you can scroll up and down to select, i.e. Entertainment, UK Sports, All Sports, etc. At the bottom there is a menu for TV/Movies/Settings etc.

Choose a channel and you scroll through the programs with an in screen preview.

Images attached

post-559-0-74201600-1493660624_thumb.jpg

post-559-0-54668100-1493660638_thumb.jpg

Edited by Drew Peacock

Hi,

you get all the Sky HD and BT HD channels, plus some of the other sports channels in HD

You get a menu showing the selection of 'channels' where you can scroll up and down to select, i.e. Entertainment, UK Sports, All Sports, etc. At the bottom there is a menu for TV/Movies/Settings etc.

Choose a channel and you scroll through the programs with an in screen preview.

Images attached

Empty your inbox :)

I have Virgin 200mbs at home, and unsurprisingly it works well.

In Menorca we have Wi-Fi running at around 7 to 10mbs and 98% of the time it works well - occasional freezing.

You can tweak the buffer size etc. and it helps.

Overall we are very pleased with it. Takes an ethernet cable or a wireless dongle. Has a USB port so you can play your own stuff direct from USB.

The supplier we use allows catch-up on the 'main' channels - and I THINK you can record to USB but never really tried.

In Menorca we have Wi-Fi running at around 7 to 10mbs and 98% of the time it works well - occasional freezing.

Overall we are very pleased with it. Takes an ethernet cable or a wireless dongle. Has a USB port so you can play your own stuff direct from USB.

The supplier we use allows catch-up on the 'main' channels - and I THINK you can record to USB but never really tried.

Most of the Costa's use this after they moved the Astra satellite.

Can you pm me the details of who you get your subscribtion off please?

Got mine delivered today.

Pretty impressed so far but the guy I got mine off only does about 1,000 channels and none of that naughty stuff Drew mentioned. Some do over 7,000 (Iknow, I know).

Probably fire this over to my lad and get a fresh one with a bit more, erm, variety.

£115 off ebay with 12 months subs I paid.

Drew, can you PM those details to me mate. Cheers.