Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Iptv With Mag Box

C86

• 1 month later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, L/H White said:

hes been blocked by most ISP's now, VPN needed with him

Has he mate ? Ok cheers for that , i don't have a vpn with mag box but it has been off and on for a week and the portal url has changed.......Anyone found a different/new /reliable provider?

FWIW mine is on and working ok ....Just asked and he says our game will be on there tonight.

Edited by burnden

10 hours ago, Adlington Trotter said:

Is anyone using a VPN with Virgin Media? I'm wanting to get sorted with an IPTV provider and set up a VPN on a fire stick. I paid for a VPN, but it won't work on Virgin.

I took my stick round to the in-laws last week and my iptv worked fine With no vpn and theyre on Virgin. 

20 hours ago, Adlington Trotter said:

Is anyone using a VPN with Virgin Media? I'm wanting to get sorted with an IPTV provider and set up a VPN on a fire stick. I paid for a VPN, but it won't work on Virgin.

I've got Virgin and IPTV works fine without a VPN.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Adlington Trotter said:

Anyone having trouble with MStreams/TV For All? Seemed to go down towards the end of the game last night and still not working for me. 

Reboot your router and refresh your channels. Working perfectly for me mate tonight but did go down for short while last night 

• Members
21 hours ago, Winchester White said:

They having some blocking issues if you are on BT, EE, Virgin or Sky Broadband. If you use a VPN then no issues. I am on talktalk and no issues either.

I use Post Office for my broadband , very rarely needed a vpn for iptv......also told that Zen Broadband works well.

• 1 month later...