Loans Expiring

Viv Solomon-Otabor

Chris Long

James Henry

Tom Thorpe

Adam Le Fondre

Andy Taylor

• Site Supporter

With the number we shifted in " under embargo", and The Andersons " contacts", think there will be a vast amount of movement both ways, especially / hopefully if the embargo is lifted.

Think karacan is worth a contract of cheap. Certainly compared to what pratley costs. Morais id like to stay too. Really need to find a forward that's going to be pivotal. Fuck knows who tho.

Re. Forward. It will likely be a young premier league forward on loan. If west ham release Ashley Fletcher next season I believe he would be perfect (Bolton lad, great attitude and ability). There will be a queue of clubs in for him though.

Madine isn't good enough for the Championship, he just isn't

Can we get a tune out of the likes of Wheater, Vela, Spearing etc at that level I'm not sure! I still remember how bad they were last time

We are going to need a lot of new bodies in, I think sweaty knows this and will bring some new investment in to freshen up the squad

I could even see him replacing Parky for a manager with solid championship experience

Edited by birch-chorley

Bloody hell, that's a sobering post one day after promotion.

I think Wheater, Spearing, Vela can make the step up, they look different players under Parky.

Of course the squad needs some shrewd signings to add to the mix but let's not write everyone off.

Madine isn't good enough for the Championship, he just isn't

Can we get a tune out of the likes of Wheater, Vela, Spearing etc at that level I'm not sure! I still remember how bad they were last time

We are going to need a lot of new bodies in, I think sweaty knows this and will bring some new investment in to freshen up the squad

I could even see him replacing Parky for a manager with solid championship experience

We haven't seen any of these in the championship with a good manager and a stable club. I'll be happy to give any of them a decent chance.

No chance Parky is going, he and the Anderson's are thick as thieves. Good thing though because he's an absolutely top manager.

Did Parky manage Charlton in championship?

Howard Alnwick A Taylor Wheats and Beeves are all fine for championship not sure Wilson will get a deal but he's cheap warbara disappeared ........ vela morais prats fine Alfie worth a deal but bit of swan song ..... Clayton don't think so long might be worth a punt plenty pace - was chatting to Clayton last night he wants to stay but didn't seem confident also spoke mark davies who seemed really unsure what his future holds not sure his knees are right