Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2017/2018 Players

HomerJay

Played 184 games for us in 7.5 seasons. Amazed he managed as many as 39 games when we went down from the Championship.

Be like a new signing (again) when (if) he's fit again.

That amount of games is mental.

Stu Holden spent 2 years injured he's a hero? Don't understand how folk can criticise him for something completely beyond his control

I criticise him for his vanishing acts during big games, being part of the shit losing mentality that saw us relegated twice and being that much of greedy cunt he nearly bankrupted the club by pricing himself out of sheff weds deal the same month we were being wound up by HMRC.

• Moderators

Aye

Injured or not Stuart holden wanted to play every game for us and you know he'd have ran through brick walls to get on the pitch and do his bit

Am sure mark davies would rather be playing than injured but he doesn't seem as interested in doing the best he can for himself and the team, particularly after we went down

Mavies deserves a break and best wishes from us not a contract mind. Blokes been robbed of years of a career genuinely talented he's done nowt wrong

Apart from armfuls of skanky tattoos

I criticise him for his vanishing acts during big games, being part of the shit losing mentality that saw us relegated twice and being that much of greedy cunt he nearly bankrupted the club by pricing himself out of sheff weds deal the same month we were being wound up by HMRC.

My thoughts exactly