Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

From The Point Of View...............

bolty58

I would like Bradford to come up for the prospect of more exciting matches.

But at the same time I really would love it if they bottled it, especially after the amount of shit they've given us.

Also the fact that they think they are Barcelonam because they can complete a couple of passes.

Anyone but bloody Bradford. Their forum is full of deluded gits who hate Parky and were desperate for us to fail. With investment and their level of support they coukd stay there. Any of the others is fine. We've got to look to finish above the likes of the smaller sides in the division like Burton and Barnsley. Scunthorpe or Fleetwood would do well to compete in the championship for a sustained period

Fleetwood. Local, cheap, good day out, terracing and likely to finish below us.

Either Fleetwood (my Dad is in a nursing home in Poulton and I get up there a lot to see him; he is 94 and struggling) or Millwall because its 20mins on the number 1 bus from outside the flat.

Like others have said I dont want Bradford for all their ballooning; Scunny is just too far away for me

Don't like Bradford after their fans bitterness this season. Ok for a while but they've kept it going and will have been gutted yesterday. So fuck em.

Not bothered out of the rest. Fancy Bradford will win them though. Which will be a shame.

• Members

I think Fleetwood has it?

That's who I would like to come up with us. Lancashire lads and we will probably take 6 points off em, finish above them and get a decent day out along the way.

• Site Supporter

Since being a 5+ Y.O., I've rarely turned a weekend away in Blackpool down. From head & shoulders out of the sunroof on my dads old Granada, taking in the lights, (in the days when the lights weren't just funking adverts) to the type of piss-ups where you wake with your face glued to your sleeve with vom...

So Fleetwood, it has to be.

R.

Anyone wanting Bradford hasn't been on twitter for the past 6 months.

They are fucking idiots to a man.

That's why I'd prefer it's them loved it over there when we came back from 2 down the bitter and bile carried on inside then outside the ground I thought it was great. More of that please.????