Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Season Which Just Keeps On Giving....

bolty58

• Members

Priority one was obviously us going up but Roverrrrrs and those pie eating non entities going the other way made it all the sweeter.

No lover of mung bean munching hippies but Forest Green condemning Tranmere to another season outside of the Football League made the smile even wider. I keep picturing that cunt Aldridge running down the touchline at Prenton Park. Oh, I do hope he was at Wembley on Sunday  :thumbsup:

95 points and no promotion for Tranny :D

Before every season starts my main priority is Liverpool not winning the title and this latest failure makes it 27 years without.I see they are renaming one of their stands the Kenny Dalglish stand, this after a bloke who won the Premier League at Anfield once, for Blackburn.

I had a chuckle to myself when I heard the news, what a brilliant season

All I want now is for Ajax to beat the Munich cunts, thus missing out on the CL which will prove that the hype surrounding TSO (Not J)  is well and truly old news

Lets hope its 2 goals in time added on that beats the cunts

I think it's quite healthy rather than directing it all at one particular party.

Aye it's quite a decent method really. If you spend your days hating one club who happens to be miles bigger and better you will only end up disappointed.

This way we can just shift hate/rivalry to whoever is most shittest at the time.

I prefer them to Liverpool and Tranmere but Everton are another one i don't like. I remember nearly breaking my toe when i jumped up in celebration and kicked my desk with no shoes on when they went 0-2 down against Wimbledon on the last day of the season once.They won 3-2 in the end to survive.Bastards.