Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Players Not Paid

Ani

Picture doing the rounds of a message sent by Dean moxey with an empty wallet saying where's our wages??

Liked by spearing, vela and co.

Twitter bozo's are lapping it up.

Got to copy in superagent too! It's like running off telling teacher

• Moderators

We should, agreed

But we have no money and Kens juggling plates

He should, if he didn't, have contacted the players in advance

I dont think that paying em a week late is the end of the world but maybe it could be been handled better

On all sides

They're getting paid a week late, Moxey is posting pics of an empty wallet on social media and saying he's got a family to feed.

If he "earned" almost £1.9m over the last years (approx £23k a game) and has no rainy day fund, then he's a bigger cunt than I thought.

As for honouring contracts : of course we should and have dome wherever possible, but with the BluMarble still going on, we're skint.

We should, agreed

But we have no money and Kens juggling plates

He should, if he didn't, have contacted the players in advance

I dont think that paying em a week late is the end of the world but maybe it could be been handled better

On all sides

See for me that's not Moxeys problem if Ken is spinning plates. Sign a contract it should be honoured imo. I also think what he earns shouldn't be factored in to it (even though I agree with the he stole a living at Bolton theory) he should be paid as should the others. I wouldn't like it nor would any on here I'd guess

See for me that's not Moxeys problem if Ken is spinning plates. Sign a contract it should be honoured imo. I also think what he earns shouldn't be factored in to it (even though I agree with the he stole a living at Bolton theory) he should be paid as should the others. I wouldn't like it nor would any on here I'd guess

There's ways and means of handling things.

Go and ask Ken or tweet Lee. Don't tag a bunch of other multi millionaires that have stole a living from Bolton on social media.

It's nothing to do with any of us. There's people out there with real money issues, real late payment issues, and a lot with those spend everything they've got watching those wankers boot a ball about.

There's ways and means of handling things.

Go and ask Ken or tweet Lee. Don't tag a bunch of other multi millionaires that have stole a living from Bolton on social media.

It's nothing to do with any of us. There's people out there with real money issues, real late payment issues, and a lot with those spend everything they've got watching those wankers boot a ball about.

That first paragraph I agree with. Go to the PFA or whoever he should to sort this. The tweets are pathetic

Might be in a minority here but the club should be paying him and others if that's what the contract states? Is Moxey a bellend? Probably. Should we be honouring contracts ? Absolutely

correct. If I don't get paid on time I see it as free game to rant about employers. If vela wants do it too fair play.