Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Players Not Paid

Ani

A little fuller explanation on Nuts if you are interested -

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t16203-kane57-chris-manning-s-been-blocked#342540

(As for Compton the last tweet I saw of his was a poll question asking which team he should go and support until the Anderson's left the club).

FC United they're a bunch of cunts who spat their collective dummies out and flounced off.

• Moderators

Here's the thing, these pricks think they are famous because they have a Twitter account or a blog. Gazza is most likely an troll alias, if not they need help of the K2 variety. Manning will be getting off on having a thread about him. Who is he? Nobody. An absolute fucking nobody.

However, that Bower was one of the ST mob. HOWEVER he wasn't voted on, and as such is no more important than anyone else in the world. LA doesn't work for the club and we don't know why he was blocked. Let's face it, the ST lads are pricks so he may actually have deserved it.

We live in a world where the undemocratically elected acting chair of the Supporters' Trust is blocking members who haven't approved of the way they are running things. When the election time comes, I'm going to town on Mr Izza. But that can wait...

the chance of izza being put up for re election are slim

ive even read that even though 3 (?) of them will be up for re-election, they could increase the board to 9 (from 6) which would mean they all stay regardless of the vote

• Moderators

Bowers and Bridge have already "resigned". The way I'd read it meant Izza, Smith and the woman no one has heard from are a shoo-in. Along with the folk they've co-opted. Although I'm 100% the Electoral Committee are happy with this.

Bowers and Bridge have already "resigned". The way I'd read it meant Izza, Smith and the woman no one has heard from are a shoo-in. Along with the folk they've co-opted. Although I'm 100% the Electoral Committee are happy with this.

This. If ST ever get hold of the club look forward to hurtling towards non league football.

As a serious point if a ST is a ''democratic co-operative' do not they have to have a certain number of members to claim to be acting on behalf of the support as a whole.

If the idea is to have representation of the fans on the Board surely those folk have to have got a certain % of supporters involved ?

Just a thought and back to the topic as they say, 

Just thought I would say I think players wages should go up now in championship, not down , people saying they are a asking for more then they should good on them!!!

On another note I heard that the contractor used in pigeon control has seen a pay increases of a tenner a month and it's great that true BWFC get paid more.

Some good conversation. Pieces here

Edited by kendalmint22

As a serious point if a ST is a ''democratic co-operative' do not they have to have a certain number of members to claim to be acting on behalf of the support as a whole.

If the idea is to have representation of the fans on the Board surely those folk have to have got a certain % of supporters involved ?

Agree with this.????

I used to think lee Anderson's use of twitter was a good idea. Now I honestly think he needs to come of it. It provides a platform for trolls like that gazza crompton and his cronies.

Even just flicking through some of our fans tweets and you have grown adults directly trolling former players. It really is all pathetic.

LA shouldn't be putting himself in the firing line. The updates from the chairmen are enough information for everyone. Leave the cock ends to it.

I used to think lee Anderson's use of twitter was a good idea. Now I honestly think he needs to come of it. It provides a platform for trolls like that gazza crompton and his cronies.

Even just flicking through some of our fans tweets and you have grown adults directly trolling former players. It really is all pathetic.

LA shouldn't be putting himself in the firing line. The updates from the chairmen are enough information for everyone. Leave the cock ends to it.

Agreed. It's never going to end well. Seen a lot give Proctor shit indirectly on it. I fail to see why?

I don't do twitter so don't know much about that, but i fear that even the chairman's updates will come back to bite him......there are some , mostly ST, twats around who will just be waiting for the chance to take something he's said out of context sometime later as a way of having a pop at KA & the club.

Alll I can remember is him scoring a penalty against York in a pre season friendly

Saw him score in the league cup at Blackpool and get an "oooh" against Bradford at home but it's the miss at Bury I think most will remember him for. I certainly don't understand him getting grief. He was limited certainly but never gave less than 100%