Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Matchday Prices

burnden

• Members

Do we charge the booking fee or ticket master?

This suggests the club...

Just covering our costs to facilitate the service we provide. Unfortunately BWFC can't continue to run the service and pick up the cost.

Ridiculous increases on last year.

No doubt lots of D mid week games etc.

Throw in a few special offers re ST bring a friend etc.

If Leeds is Cat A = £58 WL for 1 adult and 1 U23.

No thanks.

Mental how you won't get an ST When you want to club to move forward and invest.

Think I'll be cutting. Back on home games massively this year at those prices especially when you spend half of it on the concourse

The club is doing so well financially now, they will be glad you are helping those in the league less fortunate than us... again.

=@

Certainly shows the value of having a season ticket which is largely fine by me, but it does make me wonder how we're going to attract new fans in any situation other than pushing for promotion.

Given the last few year I would say we don't attract that many anyway. There's never a lot of walk up / ad hoc tickets sold apart from boxing day etc.

If this spurs a few to buy a season ticket rather than it might be worth it.

Why not split with someone else who is also too tight to go all in on a season ticket!

Given the last few year I would say we don't attract that many anyway. There's never a lot of walk up / ad hoc tickets sold apart from boxing day etc.

If this spurs a few to buy a season ticket rather than it might be worth it.

Why not split with someone else who is also too tight to go all in on a season ticket!

Yeah that's what I mean that it was only the back end of last season where we saw any sort of sharp increase in crowds because we were pushing for promotion.

I touched on this last week the championship is very costly league, it's more expensive than the premier league on away tickets (naturally down to the cap)

Have they said who's in which category games?

Would naturally expect Leeds, Villa, Sunderland and I suppose possibly Preston to be A games. X amount of midweek games and a token Saturday to be the cheapest category. The rest is pretty much based on expected away support I should expect.