Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Matchday Prices

burnden

• Members

Have they said who's in which category games?

@BWFC_Tickets Can you post a list of which teams are in which category please.

1 reply .0 retweets0 likes

R

View Tweet activity

Individual match categories are confirmed and published just before we go on sale for them.

• Moderators

I think 80 per cent of regulars have season tickets

Season tickets aree very good value

We need to maximise revenue so I'd rather that was done by fleecing the likes of Leeds than me

Selfish bugger that I am

Would naturally expect Leeds, Villa, Sunderland and I suppose possibly Preston to be A games. X amount of midweek games and a token Saturday to be the cheapest category. The rest is pretty much based on expected away support I should expect.

Hull nailed on

Really gutted at the prices. My son seriously got the bug last season. Paying £40 for some games for myself and a 5year old i can't justify that amount.

How about getting little un a season ticket, and you go for the £10 option (if still available this year), and upgrade his when he doesn't go?

Saved me a few quid when my lad was little and I was redundant... plus still had priority on aways

How about getting little un a season ticket, and you go for the £10 option (if still available this year), and upgrade his when he doesn't go?

Saved me a few quid when my lad was little and I was redundant... plus still had priority on aways

ues them club together tickets cover most games for a £10, used them myself last season

I think 80 per cent of regulars have season tickets

Season tickets aree very good value

We need to maximise revenue so I'd rather that was done by fleecing the likes of Leeds than me

Selfish bugger that I am

Aye, much better we bend Leeds over than give them half the ground at a button a pop.

BWFC Juniors is worth a go as well. £25 for 6 games for the child and the adult pays £15 for each game.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/bwfc-juniors-and-club-memberships-now-on-sale/

BWFC Juniors is worth a go as well. £25 for 6 games for the child and the adult pays £15 for each game.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/bwfc-juniors-and-club-memberships-now-on-sale/

Only problem I found with that was the categorisation of the games took place as the season wore on.

I'm going back to Freedmans first season... I waited and waited for a cat c game (only voucher left), and it simply didn't happen. Full credit to the club though; they honoured it for the last match v Blackpool.

Only problem I found with that was the categorisation of the games took place as the season wore on.

I'm going back to Freedmans first season... I waited and waited for a cat c game (only voucher left), and it simply didn't happen. Full credit to the club though; they honoured it for the last match v Blackpool.

You get the £15 adult for 6 games regardless of category as far as I can see?

You get the £15 adult for 6 games regardless of category as far as I can see?

yes, any 6.

And you can buy another set later in the season, if you've the name of another child (if you get where I'm going here)

Really gutted at the prices. My son seriously got the bug last season. Paying £40 for some games for myself and a 5year old i can't justify that amount.

I miss quite a lot of games when I'm out of UK happy to do you a deal on dad n lad when I'm away it'll subsidise my season ticket I'm away from 23rd July until August 23rd. Happy to do dad n lad for £20. Pm me if interested?

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Some good deals but top end is a bit pricey.

To give it some context: Monthly rates at my local golf club (as 'Gold Members') for me and a nipper wouldn't be much more than two A-B grade family tickets for the same.  When you add in food and drink, parking etc . . .

How times have changed

(I know the offer wasn't for me, Mounts, but fair play - top man :) )

Parking is free

You would buy food and drink at the golf

Golf is shit

Only if you're wank at it ;) 

Not me - bananas and grub when I get home.  #cheapskate  (food's a bit shite if I'm honest but don't tell our Deb - not a patch on a buttered(?) hot dog)

Still, I bet the same comparison 20 odd years ago would be very different