Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Djorkaeff

Walkden26

Where is the winner though? Plus that video has a nonce in it and they say Djorkaeff joined Bolton for the money, what money?

I dunno, you said you couldn't find them , I showed you a vid with one of them, might be on a vid somewhere, like a Premierleague years vid sort of thing

• Moderators

Tofting v Djorkaeff in the final

Was thinking bout how many Danish players we have had, got 7

Frandsen

Johansen

Jensen

Hansen

Tofting

Pedersen

Freedgard (something like that)

Anymore?

Tofting v Djorkaeff in the final

Was thinking bout how many Danish players we have had, got 7

Frandsen

Johansen

Jensen

Hansen

Tofting

Pedersen

Freedgard (something like that)

Anymore?

Think thats it, had Martin Johansen on trial if that counts.

Edited by Walkden26

Just watched a Youri compilation from when he was at Inter. The man sure scored some fantastic goals,but theres an incredible overhead kick he did from a tight angle - even the Ref high fived him!

A genuine World Class Legend.

That's the goal that always stuck in my mind before we signed him, one of the best goals I've ever seen

Just watched a Youri compilation from when he was at Inter. The man sure scored some fantastic goals,but theres an incredible overhead kick he did from a tight angle - even the Ref high fived him!A genuine World Class Legend.

That's the goal that always stuck in my mind before we signed him, one of the best goals I've ever seen

Think it was on the credits to Gazzetta Football Italia at one point. Beltin' goal.

• Site Supporter

I took my son on Thursday, he never had the pleasure of watching Youri or Okocha play for Bolton. Luckily we were sat near the French team and Youri happily signed his shirt. At the end of the Nigeria game and once his TV interview had finished, Jay Jay was walking off, a dozen or so lads wanting his autograph on one side, we were on the other. Shouted his name, draped the Bolton shirt over the barrier and he walked straight over and signed the shirt. Top bloke, our club meant something to the pair of them

Youri just oozes class

Big Sam said when he came in he raised standards in training and showed what a truly class act he is.

Still look back and think we had him, and Jay Jay, all of 'em, did we dream that haha.