Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I bet Nadine Dorries has gor cramp in her jaw this afternoon keeping him cheered up

Double teaming with Priti..... 

I bet Theresa May is laughing her tits off at the minute

2 hours ago, Farrelli said:

Did you call him out for proposing to break international law, lies about the NI protocol and lies about his oven ready deal? No you didn’t so why do you now want an honest and stable leader?

You will have no answer because you have backed this twat consistently so give over trying to pretend differently.

Nope, because the protocol allows for either party to use article 16 and I am behind him in his attempts to act sensibly on the NI/Eire border. He was not wrong on everything.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Nope, because the protocol allows for either party to use article 16 and I am behind him in his attempts to act sensibly on the NI/Eire border.   

What attempts were those?

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Nope, because the protocol allows for either party to use article 16 and I am behind him in his attempts to act sensibly on the NI/Eire border. He was not wrong on everything.  

You still seem confused over this. The attempt to unilaterally override parts of the NI Protocol does not involve the triggering of Article 16. That's why it is in breach of International Law.

24 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Honest and stable leader my arse. You don’t care if they are overturning human rights or international law as long as it’s to further one of your causes.

13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You still seem confused over this. The attempt to unilaterally override parts of the NI Protocol does not involve the triggering of Article 16. That's why it is in breach of International Law.

You really are a genius now overruling the attorney general. I’m sure your opinion carries more gravitas. 🤣

19 minutes ago, Spider said:

Him, Diver and Bolty are pretending it's 2016

I was going to say, since the writing was on the wall a few months ago that the promised land was offically a dung dump from 1932 all the Visionaries seemed to have upped and left.

I'm sure an new leader will bring everyone out and about again. We'll be on the 3rd New Thatcher or Churchill by the end of the week.

8 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

That Lebedev question to Johnson a few minutes ago at the Liason Committee was a show stopper.

Noticed that BBC News has got a number of government resignations ticker running now too, ha.

It's like tranfer deadline day.

Jim White will be drafted in next.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I was going to say, since the writing was on the wall a few months ago that the promised land was offically a dung dump from 1932 all the Visionaries seemed to have upped and left.

I'm sure an new leader will bring everyone out and about again. We'll be on the 3rd New Thatcher or Churchill by the end of the week.

Never nice when your vision turns into a binfire.

New leader deserves a chance.

unless it’s Truss or Dorries.

I still think the Tories are the strongest party, they just need to clear this particular group of shitkickers from the front bench.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Never nice when your vision turns into a binfire.

New leader deserves a chance.

unless it’s Truss or Dorries.

I still think the Tories are the strongest party, they just need to clear this particular group of shitkickers from the front bench.

After 12 years, I believe they've had their chance. From a programme of austerity to Brexit not one of their big strategic calls (other that to convince turkey's to vote for christmas - and admittedly that was a big success) has achieved what it set out to do. even the Vaccine programme didn't stop all the wrong calls being made and leadin to our record Covid deaths.

There are talented Conservative MPs, but if any leader comes from the cabinet cabal that propped up this shitshow then I personally don't think they deserve the chance. As a party it might be best they lose power for a while and sort themsleves, their strategy and their succession planning out.

I wouldn't be surpised if this does lead to constitutional change - I think people are more open to a wider representative government now rather than just a binary choice.

So basically, at the moment, fuck 'em all. I hope they end up in a swill of their own making.

Absolutely brutal viewing that Liason Committee. Quite cringeworthy hearing him stumble through responses to straight questions and attempt to quip his way through them, then to be pulled up and made to answer before they can continue.

Just shows to the casual viewer how much PMQs is a performative act whereas this is proper examination.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Absolutely brutal viewing that Liason Committee. Quite cringeworthy hearing him stumble through responses to straight questions and attempt to quip his way through them, then to be pulled up and made to answer before they can continue.

Just shows to the casual viewer how much PMQs is a performative act whereas this is proper examination.

He’s getting a fucking beasting here

Rightly so