Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Apologies Mounts, I thought you were talking about immigrants in general.

I know some superb individuals/families, but there's no doubt some right dodgy fuckers.

"some" being the operative word, like in all walks of life - unless you're a xenophobic racist who thinks all foreigners are "coming to rape our white women".

13 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Apologies Mounts, I thought you were talking about immigrants in general.

I know some superb individuals/families, but there's no doubt some right dodgy fuckers.

No problem. My issue isn’t with immigration I’m more than happy for folk coming in from any race religion, colour, country as long as they come through legal routes are vetted and can contribute… however we cannot allow in unlimited numbers of folk. And those economic illegals must be sent back. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No problem. My issue isn’t with immigration I’m more than happy for folk coming in from any race religion, colour, country as long as they come through legal routes are vetted and can contribute… however we cannot allow in unlimited numbers of folk. And those economic illegals must be sent back. 

So what was that about Albanians being criminals who are only coming here to stab people and "rape our white women"? Did the mask slip for a second or what?

Edited by Cheese

One has to ask why would someone trapse through 15 countries over land and sea to get to a particular place?

Theres plenty of drugs to sell and women to rape in France.

Why do we think they want to come here?

The weather? 

Or employment, because our people dont want to work?

13 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Been saying it for years. People from Turkey, Albania, Romania etc aren’t fleeing wars, most are making their way here illegally to work for criminal gangs. If you want To come here from them countries to work fine, do the paper work like any of us would have to if we wanted to work in Australia, America, NZ etc. 

In other news, 7 million a day is being spent on hotels to house those coming over. 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Been saying it for years. People from Turkey, Albania, Romania etc aren’t fleeing wars, most are making their way here illegally to work for criminal gangs. If you want To come here from them countries to work fine, do the paper work like any of us would have to if we wanted to work in Australia, America, NZ etc. 

In other news, 7 million a day is being spent on hotels to house those coming over. 

We didn't need to be out of the EU to change all that and by fuckery we aren't going to change it now.

6 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Mounts, I'm trying to be reasonable here, have you actually met or dealt with an immigrant family?

No, it’s not for me fella. Admire those who do but won’t ever happen in my world. And definitely wouldn’t even allow economic illegal migrants the opportunity. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

14 minutes ago, royal white said:

In or out it makes no odds. It shouldn’t be happening on the scale it is 

Agreed but there is no answer. We arent Australia.

Cutting ourselves adrift and thinking we can just turn the boats back just isnt on the table.

Another brexit benefit down the pan.

47 minutes ago, royal white said:

Gosh!

All that money to hotels. Who owns them and what happens with that vast amount of money being spent? 

22 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Agreed but there is no answer. We arent Australia.

Cutting ourselves adrift and thinking we can just turn the boats back just isnt on the table.

Another brexit benefit down the pan.

We need a faster turnaround of deporting those who shouldn’t be here. I suppose that would be a start.