Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

7 hours ago, gonzo said:

We didn't need to be out of the EU to change all that and by fuckery we aren't going to change it now.

Correct, after all the bullshit about taking back control. As a consequence we have removed ourselves from the benefits of the single market, we have lost crucial labour and our economy has shrunk.  Meanwhile illegal immigration remains the same issue it was before. 

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, royal white said:

Been saying it for years. People from Turkey, Albania, Romania etc aren’t fleeing wars, most are making their way here illegally to work for criminal gangs. If you want To come here from them countries to work fine, do the paper work like any of us would have to if we wanted to work in Australia, America, NZ etc. 

In other news, 7 million a day is being spent on hotels to house those coming over. 

We were sending £350million a week to the EU

We’re still £301 million a week up on the deal.

And we get cheap Labour.

Its almost like you don’t want to acknowledge all the Brexit bonuses.

Edited by Spider

10 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No, it’s not for me fella. Admire those who do but won’t ever happen in my world. And definitely wouldn’t even allow economic illegal migrants the opportunity. 

Hang on a minute.

You've never worked with somebody from a different country?

1 hour ago, Spider said:

We were sending £350million a week to the EU

We’re still £301 million a week up on the deal.

And we get cheap Labour.

Its almost like you don’t want to acknowledge all the Brexit bonuses.

And removed ourselves from the discussion table in between.

18 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Hang on a minute.

You've never worked with somebody from a different country?

Yes I have, many different nationalities.  I was commenting about dealing with immigrant families, think Alf was referring to sponsorship/sharing home with immigrants ie: Ukrainians. That’s not for me. 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Yes I have, many different nationalities.  I was commenting about dealing with immigrant families, think Alf was referring to sponsorship/sharing home with immigrants ie: Ukrainians. That’s not for me. 

Pretty sure he was just asking if you'd met any immigrants.

Which you clearly have.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Which you clearly have.

Yeah, but it's only the ones who come over here to "rape our white women" that he's concerned about, not the ones who do the menial jobs Brits refuse to do.

• Site Supporter

Albanian sparky saved my bacon on a site last week.

worked till gone 10pm when absolutely nobody else would.

Whilst I’m sure Albanian rapists also exist, the majority of them are here to just earn some money.

(English rapists are a thing too, just for the record)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Nope

58 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Which you clearly have.

Yes

• Moderators

There's definitely something dodgy about the Albanian who worked his way up from pot washer at Leo's to owning half the shops on Lee lane in horwich 

According to my mum 

She might be right 

Apparently he verbally threatened the staff in the pound shop as he made his way around letting everyone know who is in charge now 

• Site Supporter
Just now, DazBob said:

"Most" :D

Be interested to see where he got those statistics. Sounds like xenophobic made-up nonsense to me, just like Mounts' claim that "they're coming over here to stab people and rape our white women".

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Be interested to see where he got those statistics. Sounds like xenophobic made-up nonsense to me, just like Mounts' claim that "they're coming over here to stab people and rape our white women".

TBF RW just said "most" whereas Mounts inferred it was all of them.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

When you’re coming form the countries I mentioned on a boat or in the back of truck id say they’re coming here illegally. Would you not? 

What has where theyre coming from got to do with it

Either way, no

Legality can only be decided after the fact, surely?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

When you’re coming form the countries I mentioned on a boat or in the back of truck id say they’re coming here illegally. Would you not? 

No, Asylum Seekers are not coming here "illegally", regardless of the method they use to get here. That's not my opinion, that's the Law. That's not the question though. I'm just curious to know where you get the statistic that "most" of them are coming here to work for Criminal Gangs?

Edited by Cheese

11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No, Asylum Seekers are not coming here "illegally", regardless of the method they use to get here. That's not my opinion, that's the Law. That's not the question though. I'm just curious to know where you get the statistic that "most" of them are coming here to work for Criminal Gangs?

Ivan told me. 

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Any immigrant who enters UK without permission and starts work is acting illegally and can be sent to prison, call it what you want but for ease I will call them illegal immigrants. 

And finally, his is from UK government website. It is illegal unless they claim Asylum which many don't they just disappear ILLEGALLY across the country.    

The UK is also toughening penalties and introducing new criminal offences for people coming to the UK illegally. It will be a criminal offence to knowingly arrive in the UK without a valid entry clearance when one is required. You could face up to 4 years in jail and be removed to a safe country if you arrive illegally.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Any immigrant who enters UK without permission and starts work is acting illegally and can be sent to prison, call it what you want but for ease I will call them illegal immigrants. 

And finally, his is from UK government website. It is illegal unless they claim Asylum which many don't they just disappear ILLEGALLY across the country.    

The UK is also toughening penalties and introducing new criminal offences for people coming to the UK illegally. It will be a criminal offence to knowingly arrive in the UK without a valid entry clearance when one is required. You could face up to 4 years in jail and be removed to a safe country if you arrive illegally.

See, you've moved the goalposts again.