Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 hours ago, tomski said:

This post Is brought to you by someone who has signed up to full Tory bullshit. 

No it’s by someone who’s sick of the bullshit people like you accept and try to spout to others. I’m sick of career politicians across ALL parties who promise one thing and do another. I’m sick of the lefty woke twats that like to accuse those who are dissatisfied as racists, misogynists and all the other ists they can label you with. I’m sick of the apologists for all these illegal migrants flooding into my country and being housed, heated and fed whilst our own people who paid taxes all their lives freeze in doorways, many after having faced wars protecting the likes of you. If you can’t see the difference instead of making stupid and infantile comments like your last one then I pity you.

3 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

No it’s by someone who’s sick of the bullshit people like you accept and try to spout to others. I’m sick of career politicians across ALL parties who promise one thing and do another. I’m sick of the lefty woke twats that like to accuse those who are dissatisfied as racists, misogynists and all the other ists they can label you with. I’m sick of the apologists for all these illegal migrants flooding into my country and being housed, heated and fed whilst our own people who paid taxes all their lives freeze in doorways, many after having faced wars protecting the likes of you. If you can’t see the difference instead of making stupid and infantile comments like your last one then I pity you.

Blame Tony Blair/Labour
Blame some Polish/Lithuanian people I probably don’t know
Talk about how great somewhere was though it was probably shite

Only one labelling yourself as a racist seems to be you. Not even crossed my mind. 

When times get hard people blame foreigners. Nothing new here to see. Been going on for centuries.

Things will settle down. Then no one will be blamed. That will change again and I wonder what will happen then.

Ive merely called out you’ve signed up to textbook Tory/farage thought processes.

The bit I don’t get is it’s getting worse since brexit. Surely if it was the Lithuanians and more are going home then it should be better right?

21 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I've done it.

Paints a slightly different picture eh?

I know the difference. I follow it daily. Very little difference over a year. The current month goes against those who think our economy has tanked  though.

Here’s the FTSE for the last month.

72033DE5-0DFA-4CA9-8FE3-697B4E15295E.jpeg

1 hour ago, BobyBrno said:

I know the difference. I follow it daily. Very little difference over a year. The current month goes against those who think our economy has tanked  though.

Here’s the FTSE for the last month.

72033DE5-0DFA-4CA9-8FE3-697B4E15295E.jpeg

Really?

You're positively od'ing on positivity😃

• Members
8 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Well said sir =D>

• Members
6 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

There’s a good number on here, celebrate any negative for the UK and absent when any positive news occurs. Sad cunts. 

..and it all comes back to not being able to accept the result of the referendum.

We all know they will be trumpeting the next negative as soon as it comes up - even if its something which will right itself within a very short period.

23 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Amongst the gammon bingo, I have to say this was my favourite.

It was almost perfect in its reduction of everything to the most simplistic explanation of basically I don't like some stuff. Boo hoo for me.

I've heard more rationale responses from my teenagers having a meltdown because I've asked them to clean their rooms.

This was funnier though.