Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

10 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Most of what he posts is like that so how do you separate it? If he is on a massive fishing trip then fair play as it is very convincing 🎣

His fishing trips seem to coincide with the posts that not even his ardent supporters can agree with and where criticism comes from all corners. A bit like when he made a disgusting Bradford fire comment then suggested it wasn’t intended (but only because nobody would rub his tummy and tell him it was jolly good banter).

Edited by Jol_BWFC

11 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Most of what he posts is like that so how do you separate it? If he is on a massive fishing trip then fair play as it is very convincing 🎣

It's only a fishing trip when he get's caught out, or NiC does one of his "Bolty Fact Checks" remember 😉

34 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

His fishing trips seem to coincide with the posts that not even his ardent supporters can agree with and where criticism comes from all corners. A bit like when he made a disgusting Bradford fire comment then suggested it wasn’t intended (but only because nobody would rub his tummy and tell him it was jolly good banter).

He tried to pass that off as a typo. Despite having made the same comment before.

• Members
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

It's only a fishing trip when he get's caught out, or NiC does one of his "Bolty Fact Checks" remember 😉

:rofl: I didn't have you down as one of my aunties (sic) but now I know. 'Caught out'? :D I won't be touching anything to do with the other fellow from here on in for reasons explained elsewhere.

In this season of goodwill to all men, and the fact that I will be incommunicado for a few days, I will take this opportunity to wish all and sundry a very enjoyable festive season. I'll be on and off here intermittently (and when I get chance) to check the Whites updates etc.

Better dead than red. ;)

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

"I don't care how much it costs as long as we're OUT of the EU!"

"Brexit is costing £40Bn in lost Tax revenue..."

"NO IT IS NOT 😡"

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-12-20/brexit-costs-government-40-billion-a-year-in-lost-tax-revenue

Is that more or less than the £350,000,000 a week that we're now getting back and using to fund the NHS? 😁

46 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

:rofl: I didn't have you down as one of my aunties (sic) but now I know. 'Caught out'? :D I won't be touching anything to do with the other fellow from here on in for reasons explained elsewhere.

In this season of goodwill to all men, and the fact that I will be incommunicado for a few days, I will take this opportunity to wish all and sundry a very enjoyable festive season. I'll be on and off here intermittently (and when I get chance) to check the Whites updates etc.

Better dead than red. ;)

Merry Christmas Bolty and all the best to your family x

(Someone repost so he can see please)

35 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Same sentiments from me, you daft old perma sun-stroked bugger.

(Someone please repost so can see please)

Ditto, hope he gets some more socks and sandals from Santa.

Edited by Jol_BWFC

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Merry Christmas Bolty and all the best to your family x

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Same from me, you sun dried fruitcake.

(someone repost so he can see please)

41 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Same sentiments from me, you daft old perma sun-stroked bugger.

(Someone please repost so can see please)

6 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Ditto, hope he gets some more socks and sandals from Santa.

FAO @bolty58

Few of your mates wishing you a merry Christmas 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Sweep said:

Is it back up to the dirty dozen? 

God knows, but reading this site must take him about 30 seconds each day.

Maybe that’s just better for him, can’t imagine his concentration levels are what they were.