Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

18 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Teenagers/young people/children

it’s irrelevant really. Many of the police’s investigations show coercive behaviour from gangs. The article posted a couple of posts above highlights it. Some of it will start from where they come from and continue into the UK. 

Yes it’s not your everyday Mexico City style kidnapping and the media could make that clearer.

The reality is that more needs to be done to prevent them ending up in our prison system. If you’ve had a shit start in life then you’re vulnerable to this kind of exploitation. That vulnerability doesn’t end when you turn 16 or 18. 

According to that odious gobshite Gullis, they deserve it.

• Members
5 hours ago, green genie said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64407850

Left wing biased MSM confirms @royal white figures shocker!

Everyone start growing their hair out and washing their own cars. Soon have them scurrying back to hotels

"Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick told MPs that of the 4,600 child asylum seekers without an adult who had arrived the UK since 2021, 440 had gone missing and only half had returned.

He told MPs that 13 of those who are missing are under 16 and one is female.

The Home Office says almost nine in 10 unaccompanied children in Home Office-approved hotels are Albanian males who claim to be 16 to 17 years old"

Doesn't matter how many times RW is proved right. They just can't handle the truth.

48 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Doesn't matter how many times RW is proved right. They just can't handle the truth.

And when they are proven wrong they go silent… then they return pick another wrong cause to fight, lose the argument again & repeat. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Fuck me, how’d you end up following them?

Not seen a feed that far-right for a long time, reminds me of the Miami days.

In one post they start harassing Brighton uni and the BBC for celebrating the Masters achievement of an Afghan refugee… saying the govt dumped him on us. 🙈

Haha I don’t follow them. I just searched the murderers name and this was one of the first posts to come up. 

Edited by royal white

• Moderators
10 hours ago, green genie said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64407850

Left wing biased MSM confirms @royal white figures shocker!

Everyone start growing their hair out and washing their own cars. Soon have them scurrying back to hotels

"Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick told MPs that of the 4,600 child asylum seekers without an adult who had arrived the UK since 2021, 440 had gone missing and only half had returned.

He told MPs that 13 of those who are missing are under 16 and one is female.

The Home Office says almost nine in 10 unaccompanied children in Home Office-approved hotels are Albanian males who claim to be 16 to 17 years old"

#supercilious

I’m enjoying this new government with integrity under Sunak. The former chancellor didn’t pay his own taxes, The Home Secretary is going to renege on commitments agreed after the Windrush scandal and the Deputy PM has 24 separate complaints of bullying against him. 

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

I’m enjoying this new government with integrity under Sunak. The former chancellor didn’t pay his own taxes, The Home Secretary is going to renege on commitments agreed after the Windrush scandal and the Deputy PM has 24 separate complaints of bullying against him. 

And still better than Boris.

Some going, that.

• Site Supporter
18 hours ago, royal white said:

You and others moaning day in day out 

That is literally the only answer this question ever recieves. So it's obviously going really well.

Edited by Cheese

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

That is literally the only answer this question ever recieves. So it's obviously going really well.

And the same people keep asking it to 4 or 5 people on a football forum so I’m not sure what you’re expecting? You said you never post on Twitter, maybe now is the time to interact with 100s of thousands of others and see what they will miss the most. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

And the same people keep asking it to 4 or 5 people on a football forum so I’m not sure what you’re expecting? You said you never post on Twitter, maybe now is the time to interact with 100s of thousands of others and see what they will miss the most. 

Have you not thought of anything yet? Maybe you could share a good answer you've seen on twitter?