Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

He think Parliament is a free market economy.

When they head hunted him, did they open his lid and leave his brain in the fitting shop at Hick Hargreaves?

You’re getting confused. Again.

If you’re going to have an obsession with someone, do your homework.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

You’re getting confused. Again.

If you’re going to have an obsession with someone, do your homework.

Ok, he’s decided to take his ball home but whatever, you fight his battles if you like.

I’ll stay in my lane

another Brexit bonus I do care about:

• Site Supporter
Just now, BobyBrno said:

Never ever fought his battles. Just an observation.

He’s blocked half the board for daring to disagree with him.

12 was the last reported number.

Yet claims to be a free thinker.

It’s genuinely hilarious. Nothing more.

• Members
1 hour ago, BobyBrno said:

Never ever fought his battles. Just an observation.

:rofl: He's another one I may not have to comment on. Getting seriously concerned about mental health issues of a few on here. To be fair to him, and as you well know, I was in Hick Hargreaves fitting shop on the odd occasion.

This one clearly has difficulty distinguishing between tongue in cheek comments and serious ones. I'm considering taking him off ignore. It seems to be fomenting unhealthy obsession. Seems to have been behaving with more civility in recent times anyway.

I'll get my double headed coin out.

14 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

There’s lots of info out there. 

75CEBCF1-8771-4B0E-B16E-5947B2EB10D6.png

There is a concerted effort to try to paint the UK economy in the worst possible light from bodies like the IMF, continually predicting lower growth in future, the ongoing prediction since Brexit are always negative, despite that the recent IMF report admitting we out performed most economies last year. 

IMF chief economist Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas told the BBC that last year, the UK had "one of the strongest growth numbers in Europe".

IMF are even saying our growth will be worse than Russia, now I am no economist but that takes some believing, if that happens I will doff my cap to the IMF... don't believe it will, no doubt Brexit has sharpened knifes for the UK across Europe and the US and they cannot wait for us to fail. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

There is a concerted effort to try to paint the UK economy in the worst possible light from bodies like the IMF, continually predicting lower growth in future, the ongoing prediction since Brexit are always negative, despite that the recent IMF report admitting we out performed most economies last year. 

IMF chief economist Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas told the BBC that last year, the UK had "one of the strongest growth numbers in Europe".

IMF are even saying our growth will be worse than Russia, now I am no economist but that takes some believing, if that happens I will doff my cap to the IMF... don't believe it will, no doubt Brexit has sharpened knifes for the UK across Europe and the US and they cannot wait for us to fail. 

So you finally admit that Brexit has put us in a much poorer position? And that is has alienated us from the very people we need to deal with as best we can. Jesus.

Takes a while, but you get there.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spider said:

He’s blocked half the board for daring to disagree with him.

12 was the last reported number.

Yet claims to be a free thinker.

It’s genuinely hilarious. Nothing more.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFiV2kICuk-J-Sx4f92GG

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Hold on a minute, we were told that as a result of Brexit, that the US and the UK would put together a brilliant trade agreement.....are you suggesting that might not be so?

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

no doubt Brexit has sharpened knifes for the UK across Europe and the US and they cannot wait for us to fail. 

It's not that they 'cannot wait for us to fail'. It's that they want to use our weakened position to strengthen their own. 

This was ALWAYS going to happen. 

Set ourselves back decades just to get back to where we were. 

26 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Hold on a minute, we were told that as a result of Brexit, that the US and the UK would put together a brilliant trade agreement.....are you suggesting that might not be so?

Same deal as the EU have.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free-trade_agreements 

Edited by Mounts Kipper