Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

A Hazmat suit would be required to go down on that thing 

And yet you’d chomp down on Boris’s junk like a tramp on chips. Cupping his bawbag and whispering his name.

I’d stick my entire head up Raynor’s pastie, no danger.

17 hours ago, mickbrown said:

I do hope you were picking up that Billy Bunter-alike twat for looking like a bin bag full of custard when he was representing the country on the world stage back in happier times. 

A quick search of the site suggests not.

I'd be delighted to be wrong though.

To be honest Mick I hate them all, I have no interest in politics, they are all in it for themselves, arseholes every one of them.

9 hours ago, Spider said:

You seem to have forgotten about Boris Johnson, whose always dresses like he found his clothes in a skip. Covered in dandruff.

If we’re voting for people based purely on looks, then you’ve set a bar so low that an ant couldn’t get under it.

To be honest Spider I hate them all, I have no interest in politics, they are all in it for themselves, arseholes every one of them.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

As I have replied to others Cheese, to be honest I hate them all, I have no interest in politics, they are all in it for themselves, arseholes every one of them.

That makes your comment even more odd really.

48 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

As I have replied to others Cheese, to be honest I hate them all, I have no interest in politics, they are all in it for themselves, arseholes every one of them.

Sadly, this is the feeling of a lot of the electorate.

It's also why the current government has been able to bumfuck us all for 12 years.

10 hours ago, gonzo said:

Eccentric 

Bizarrely, some people think he is, and don't realise everything he does is very carefully orchestrated. The ill fitting suits, the messed up hair, the general bumbling around, it is all done for effect, and it's served him very well. 

He's a very clever bloke, who doesn't give a fuck about anybody other than himself, who knows how to play to his audience. 

Edited by Sweep

3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Bizarrely, some people think he is, and don't realise everything he does is very carefully orchestrated. The ill fitting suits, the messed up hair, the general bumbling around, it is all done for effect, and it's served him very well. 

He's a very clever bloke, who doesn't give a fuck about anybody other than himself, who knows how to play to his audience. 

Which makes you wonder why he's always skint 

15 minutes ago, Cheese said:

That makes your comment even more odd really.

This is a football fans board which is steeped in banter, mirth and merriment, I and many many others post on the spur of the moment as a knee jerk reaction or maybe thought it was funny, then we move on, analysing every comment someone makes can't be good form you.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

This is a football fans board which is steeped in banter, mirth and merriment, I and many many others post on the spur of the moment as a knee jerk reaction or maybe thought it was funny, then we move on, analysing every comment someone makes can't be good form you.

What’s your opinion of Boris Johnson’s appearance?

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Cool.