Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, Spider said:

You vote for the party not the individual apparently.

makes you wonder why candidates even bother talking about themselves.

Just send out a red/blue/yellow/rainbow robot and keep personalities out of politics.

Apparently.

Amaaariiight @royal white?

From what I’ve read on here off the “Experts”

Others like yourself see them more as a football team. You keep changing. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

From what I’ve read on here off the “Experts”

Others like yourself see them more as a football team. You keep changing. 

Bolty is a stated “Blue Forever” person. He’d vote Tory even if they threw his scooter in the sea.

So it’s the party not the person. Have I got that right? It’s what you said.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Did ye, aye?

E937731C-56D8-4682-B3D4-A57E5D2D8E4D.jpeg

Oh spider what are we going to do with you? I’ve been saying it for months, sarcastically (hence the emoji) echoing what the “experts” have said. 

Now let’s get to the main point. Who comments on politics during a home match? Have you changed teams again? 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Oh spider what are we going to do with you? I’ve been saying it for months, sarcastically (hence the emoji) echoing what the “experts” have said. 

Now let’s get to the main point. Who comments on politics during a home match? Have you changed teams again? 

Multitasking 😘

Im like an Apache pilot, can use my eyes for two separate things.

Off home now for pokey wets whilst watching the highlights. Gonna see if I can make her squeal every time we score

• Members

Which scooter?

I'd vote for the Reform Party right now awaiting the emergence of something better. A cigarette paper between the Conservatives and the reds at present. Big government, higher taxes and seemingly no one strong enough or even inclined to get us out of the ECHR and then ride roughshod over woke bullshit in the best interests of the country.

9 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Which scooter?

I'd vote for the Reform Party right now awaiting the emergence of something better. A cigarette paper between the Conservatives and the reds at present. Big government, higher taxes and seemingly no one strong enough or even inclined to get us out of the ECHR and then ride roughshod over woke bullshit in the best interests of the country.

Us?

Our?

Imagine standing down as leader with integrity and recognising you cannot give the job the attention it requires.  Compared to Bozo who clung on to power like a slug whilst all his ministers revolted and resigned. Well done Nicola Sturgeon👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

10 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Imagine standing down as leader with integrity and recognising you cannot give the job the attention it requires.  Compared to Bozo who clung on to power like a slug whilst all his ministers revolted and resigned. Well done Nicola Sturgeon👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

42% of Scot’s wanted her to resign.. she had one thing to do and failed.. glorious glorious failure. 🤣

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

Compare that resignation speech with Truss' without any coloured lenses in your spectacles.

I don't agree with Sturgeon on a number of issues but she resigned with dignity unlike a couple of PMs very recently.

Absolutely 👍