Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 hours ago, Spider said:

Cast your mind back to 2016.

It was very much a “let’s get out, it’ll all be sorted within a couple of years, mega trade deals, easiest transition imaginabke etc”

latterly, Mounts on here and Rees Mogg are saying 20/50 years is fine. They Knew it would be the case.

Short memories, long transitions.

How is it you’re so bothered by it anyway? You didn’t even vote. You deffo would have voted Brexit though. Flags. Etc.

Just an outsider looking in, continuously seeing adults crying about what they should be getting. Quite embarrassing really yet funny 

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You're a bit of a gipper. Cast your mind back to when people largely ate seasonal produce.

Now it's headline news and folk are panicking because bad weather and floods hundreds of miles away are depriving them of out of season salads. 

We weren't fucked previously, and aren't now, and moaning continually doesn't change that. 

It is perhaps a sad reflection on where a section of society is now thought.

Stop speaking sense it’s not welcome here 

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’ve been aware of that all the time (as you probably know) it seems others have a problem with year 6  geography 

Year 6 geography sounds about your level. Anything more advanced than that - like trade agreements, and where produce comes from - and you're stumped.

You may not have noticed, but the ROI is almost as embroiled in Brexit as NI is, because until a few years ago there were no obstacles to trade between GB and Ireland, so the large Supermarket chains were supplied via their British hubs. This is no longer as simple as it was, so they are subject to some of the same supply issues that NI is suffering.

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Year 6 geography sounds about your level. Anything more advanced than that - like trade agreements, and where produce comes from - and you're stumped.

You may not have noticed, but the ROI is almost as embroiled in Brexit as NI is, because until a few years ago there were no obstacles to trade between GB and Ireland, so the large Supermarket chains were supplied via their British hubs. This is no longer as simple as it was, so they are subject to some of the same supply issues that NI is suffering.

Nice one, so tell me in your own words why they, being in the EU, are having the same problems as us. 

Or basically ROI being in the EU hasn’t helped them. 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Nice one, so tell me in your own words why they, being in the EU, are having the same problems as us. 

To be fair to him, I think he just has ? 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I've just explained it as simply as I can. You're clearly not interested anyway. By your own admission, you only post in this thread for a jape.

2 minutes ago, fatolive said:

To be fair to him, I think he just has ? 

It’s not though the ROI have been having issues for years. They don’t have to trade between GB, I mean who the fuck would want to trade with us? They can trade with who they like….can’t they? Surely the EU will help them? 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

It’s not though the ROI have been having issues for years. They don’t have to trade between GB, I mean who the fuck would want to trade with us? They can trade with who they like….can’t they? Surely the EU will help them? 

I take it back. Even Year 6 Geography is beyond you.

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, royal white said:

Just an outsider looking in, continuously seeing adults crying about what they should be getting. Quite embarrassing really yet funny 

An outsider.

Couldn’t decide, not got the courage of your convictions to put a cross in a box?

Thought you had more about you than that. It’s disappointing to find out that you’re a fence sitter. Genuinely thought you’d be a decisions man.

then again, I enjoy being an outsider with stuff like scotch football. If it’s tears and tantrums over something that doesn’t matter in the slightest, you laugh yourself til your tits fall off when you gaze at Rangers and Celtic fans.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

An outsider.

Couldn’t decide, not got the courage of your convictions to put a cross in a box?

Thought you had more about you than that. It’s disappointing to find out that you’re a fence sitter. Genuinely thought you’d be a decisions man.

then again, I enjoy being an outsider with stuff like scotch football. If it’s tears and tantrums over something that doesn’t matter in the slightest, you laugh yourself til your tits fall off when you gaze at Rangers and Celtic fans.

Sat on a rig in Nigeria it wasn’t possible. 💯 guaranteed whichever x I would have put in a box it wouldn’t make me Want to come on a football forum daily and whine like a bitch.  

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

An outsider.

And I’ve not a clue what you’re on about regarding Rangers and Celtic 🤡

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Sat on a rig in Nigeria it wasn’t possible. 💯 guaranteed whichever x I would have put in a box it wouldn’t make me Want to come on a football forum daily and whine like a bitch.  

Still sounds like you got the result you wanted.

Or not.

Who knows, don’t think you do. 😁

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, royal white said:

Although you still come a football forum daily and fantasise that people are "whining like bitches". 🤦‍♂️ 

Whatever floats your boat though innit

Just now, Cheese said:

Although you still come a football forum daily and fantasise that people are "whining like bitches". 🤦‍♂️ 

Whatever floats your boat though innit

Not sure what you mean by fantasise? All I’m doing is pointing out people that do like a good whine. Speaking of fantasies wasn't it you fantasising about your missus being raped or something similar? No wonder you like a bit of a cry you odd fucker

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

Not sure what you mean by fantasise? All I’m doing is pointing out people that do like a good whine. Speaking of fantasies wasn't it you fantasising about your missus being raped or something similar? No wonder you like a bit of a cry you odd fucker

It's "fantasising" because you think people talking about something on an internet forum is them "whining like a bitch". Were people who wanted to leave the EU "whining like bitches" for several decades? Whenever you express disagreement on an issue, is that you "whining like a bitch"?

And no, I have never fantasised about anyone getting raped. I had an ex that once mentioned a rape fantasy about 15 years ago, and I stupidly shared it on here. Nice attempt at whataboutery though.

Edited by Cheese

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

It's "fantasising" because you think people talking about something on an internet forum is them "whining like a bitch". Were people who wanted to leave the EU "whining like bitches" for several decades?

And no, I have never fantasised about anyone getting raped. I had an ex that once mentioned a rape fantasy about 15 years ago. Nice attempt at whataboutery though.

Ive never seen folk whining like bitches before Brexit wanting to leave the EU. They just got on with life. 

No wonder she/he wanted to be raped after being shacked up with the local M0ng. I don’t blame them. 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Ive never seen folk whining like bitches before Brexit wanting to leave the EU. They just got on with life. 

I guarantee you, everyone who posts on here is also "getting on with life". You seem to be under the impression that everyone who disagrees with us leaving the EU has halted their life and spends their every waking hour crying about it. Yet here you are, spending your every waking hour posting about them on a football forum.

See how ridiculous it sounds? And what's funnier is, you claim you don't even care. 😁

Edited by Cheese

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

No wonder she/he wanted to be raped after being shacked up with the local idiot. I don’t blame them. 

What a thoroughly nice chap you are.