Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, Spider said:

The reaction to Lineker tweeting something is the most snowflake thing I’ve seen since the term was coined.

Grown men.- hard, backbone of Britain, defenders of the flag, our finest (if flabbiest) men - are losing their lager soaked shit over a sentence from an ex footballer.

SOOOOOO gay

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I see the majority of those backing Linekar are the same ones who had mini break downs about Jeremy Clarkson 

Clarkson got sacked for punching someone at work did nt he ? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spider said:

The reaction to Lineker tweeting something is the most snowflake thing I’ve seen since the term was coined.

Grown men.- hard, backbone of Britain, defenders of the flag, our finest (if flabbiest) men - are losing their lager soaked shit over a sentence from an ex footballer.

SOOOOOO gay

I dont get why the bbc are leading with linekers tweet when theres loads of stuff going wrong

Well, i do, but y"know

57 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Anyway... HS2 is going well.

Always been weird this project. Started up as levelling up for the north  but for a while I think they’ve had no intention of bringing it up here even back to George Osbornes constituency being impacted.

im no professional northerner by any stretch but this seems right up there with stitch up jobs.

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Clarkson got sacked for punching someone at work did nt he ? 

I think the point was Clarkson said things  on Twitter about Megan that people didn’t agree with. Probably or not the same people defending Linekar for saying things on Twitter that other people didn’t agree with.🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, tomski said:

Always been weird this project. Started up as levelling up for the north  but for a while I think they’ve had no intention of bringing it up here even back to George Osbornes constituency being impacted.

im no professional northerner by any stretch but this seems right up there with stitch up jobs.

Still going through Gideon's old constituency. If they ever build the fecker that is.

1 minute ago, BobyBrno said:

I think the point was Clarkson said things  on Twitter about Megan that people didn’t agree with. Probably or not the same people defending Linekar for saying things on Twitter that other people didn’t agree with.🤷‍♂️

Clarkson didn't agree with what Clarkson said in the end.

5 minutes ago, tomski said:

The money would have been better spent improving regional services, utter fuck up. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I think the lineker story is whether he should be allowed to make political tweets?

The argument about clarkson was whether his tweets were a tad scummy

1 hour ago, royal white said:

I see the majority of those backing Linekar are the same ones who had mini break downs about Jeremy Clarkson 

I don't know whether that's true or not but I'm not sure of the relevance. 

One was a bloke making appalling misogynistic remarks.  The other was a bloke expressing a political opinion.