Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Right have avoided this thread for a while.

I just watched the highlights programme for todays games. Anyone who says they think that it is better with no commentary is lying. Or very strange.

I can see why people dislike some pundits but seeing Pope not sent off in their game and no discussion about is shit. 

Anyway leave you to it . 

• Members
12 hours ago, Spider said:

It’s good to see folk who normally claim to hate “cancel culture” steaming in so hard to cancel someone.

Feels good, does it lads? 💦💦

Yes in a vengeful, vindictive sort of way. Once he is floating upside down in the water (figuratively speaking of course) I will rejoin the campaign for total free speech alongside my mate Spider.

• Members
10 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

You just sound like an angry broken record pal. 

I’ve never called for anyone to be cancelled’- funnily enough I’m anti cancelling people for their opinions. Funnily enough, I also didn’t really agree with Lineker’s point in his tweet. I’m just defending his right to say it. It’s lovely watching you stuttering over who should and shouldn’t be cancelled, based on which opinion you like the most. Just lovely. 

I ain't stuttering matey as well you know. Farage, Morgan and Clarkson have all fallen victim at one time or another. I want to see one on the scoresheet from the other side before we can all join together on the campaign for total free speech.

• Members
10 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Ahh the plot gets better. 

I reckon you can have a boom for that find💥 

let’s see how he crawls out of that one. Probably by getting all angry and calling me a glue sniffer. 

Oh do fuck off. Thick brown is just that. Full of shit. You certainly choose some strange bedfellows but it's a free world.

Yes, 100% for free speech but, as you left leaners have managed to damage, disrupt, cancel - whatever fucking word you want to use, people for speaking their mind/expressing an opinion, time to shoot one of yours down. Won't happen of course although I will remain hopeful.

Crawl? You are off your fucking head mate. The fumes.

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Oh do fuck off. Thick brown is just that. Full of shit. You certainly choose some strange bedfellows but it's a free world.

Yes, 100% for free speech but, as you left leaners have managed to damage, disrupt, cancel - whatever fucking word you want to use, people for speaking their mind/expressing an opinion, time to shoot one of yours down. Won't happen of course although I will remain hopeful.

Crawl? You are off your fucking head mate. The fumes.

Addled.😃 

You need to do some volunteering Bruce. 

Retirement isn't for you.