Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
2 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

What a coincidence. I’ll take a punt here and I’d say after years of being laughed at in school for being the unpopular kid you’ve found a community of ex unpopular kids and suddenly your life has gone full circle and now you’re the ones laughing 😉 

Johnny, you seem to be very astute. Take no notice. I don't and that's what rankles him.

• Members
On 13/03/2023 at 16:17, captainmed said:

Good point and we all know that will never happen in the UK these days don’t we……

Been no such thing for years now really.

Spot on mate.

Back the the hypocrite reinstated by the BBC. Apparently wants to let in all illegal migrants 'looking for a new life' but doesn't want to be one of the UK taxpayers who pays the appropriate amount of tax to assist in paying for their needs once they get here.

Some champion for some of the gullible on here.

2 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Spot on mate.

Back the the hypocrite reinstated by the BBC. Apparently wants to let in all illegal migrants 'looking for a new life' but doesn't want to be one of the UK taxpayers who pays the appropriate amount of tax to assist in paying for their needs once they get here.

Some champion for some of the gullible on here.

Guessing he pays more UK tax than you 

17 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

What a coincidence. I’ll take a punt here and I’d say after years of being laughed at in school for being the unpopular kid you’ve found a community of ex unpopular kids and suddenly your life has gone full circle and now you’re the ones laughing 😉 

Boringly pretty popular, never had any issues on that front. Can't speak for anyone else like.

And the real winner in the Lineker debacle?
Yes, of course, the UK Government.

The tried and tested tactic of diversion wins again.
Getting pelters all round for the WhatsApp messages, they get on to their friend at the top of the Beeb to pull Lineker up, because they know it will create a temporary diversionary shitstorm.

GL is stood down from breaking non-existant rules, everyone talks about it instead of the Hancock bullshit, BBC make half-arsed apologies all round and GL goes back to work. Job done again for the Tories.

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

And the real winner in the Lineker debacle?
Yes, of course, the UK Government.

The tried and tested tactic of diversion wins again.
Getting pelters all round for the WhatsApp messages, they get on to their friend at the top of the Beeb to pull Lineker up, because they know it will create a temporary diversionary shitstorm.

GL is stood down from breaking non-existant rules, everyone talks about it instead of the Hancock bullshit, BBC make half-arsed apologies all round and GL goes back to work. Job done again for the Tories.

This will be their stance at the next election. They won’t want an election discussion to be about their inept performance of lies and corruption and damaged economy. Instead it will be framed on illegal immigration which incidentally they have also failed miserably at.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

This will be their stance at the next election. They won’t want an election discussion to be about their inept performance of lies and corruption and damaged economy. Instead it will be framed on illegal immigration which incidentally they have also failed miserably at.

As the Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party, Lee Anderson, said recently "There were 3 things that won us the last election - it was Boris and Brexit and Corbyn. At the next election we haven't got those three things, so it'll have to be mixture of Culture Wars, and Trans debate, and that sort of thing." They don't give a single fuck about actually running the country properly.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yes I’ll just give her a bell, give me 10 mins.

No need. Have a read.

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/article/explainer/asylum-backlog

Asylum%20backlog%20vs%20applications%202

You've also unwittingly advertised that France and Germany have FAR more Albanian asylum applications than we do, and also process them much faster.

Edited by Cheese

14 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

If you are going to make claims about international law on live TV, at least make them accurate.

Always makes me laugh when the argument is another country take more, in this case France... it aint a competition of who takes the most, we take plenty and its time we took what our government think we can absorb.. for that reason I will be closely following that debate at the next election.   

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, royal white said:

I wonder what many other European country’s  are seeing that ours aren’t? 

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

What has our backlog got to do with the majority of European country’s  rejecting the majority of Albanian asylum claims? 

You can't really be this stupid? Surely?

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Explain then how the likes of Germany rejected the majority, France have rejected around 4/5s yet we have granted over 50%

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTctXaSW4cerupI79R912p

Edited by Cheese
Accuracy