Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

57 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Too early to say yet but my impression is that it’ll be a bad result for the conservatives, as expected, and everyone else gains. The problem for Labour is as I’ve said before, instead of saying how good they are, they say how bad the Tories are. Then the vote is scattered amongst the rest. 

the problem for the Tories is that the electorate have 13 years of evidence for the type of lies, self absorption, corruption, terrible judgement and shocking policies that they offer. Therefore, whatever Labour or a coalition government will bring after the next GE, most voters are at the point of thinking it will definitely be better than this shower. And who could blame them?

If I was a conservative by nature, I'd have been disgusted about the characters who have taken over the party. There are very decent conservative one nation conservative MPs, but a lot less than there used to be as they have left or been ousted under Johnson.

The Conservatives need an ideological transformation, not just an autocractic middle manager leader - and need to get better people in the party and shut up that right wing rump who have dragged the party all over the shop over the last 6/7 years.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

If I was a conservative by nature, I'd have been disgusted about the characters who have taken over the party. There are very decent conservative one nation conservative MPs, but a lot less than there used to be as they have left or been ousted under Johnson.

The Conservatives need an ideological transformation, not just an autocractic middle manager leader - and need to get better people in the party and shut up that right wing rump who have dragged the party all over the shop over the last 6/7 years.

Already seen loads of "Bring back Boris" chatter. 😂

2 hours ago, Spider said:

It’s not division

its not putin

its not sudan

its not covid

its not the weather

its them. It’s Boris, Mogg and the slippery, piss taking charlatans the Tories have allowed to be front and centre of their party for far too long.

Its the people who have supported them, just because it “upset the Wokes” despite knowing deep down that they were throwing their weight behind a cabal of narcissists who were closing their doors and pissing themselves laughing at you. Simpering, grovelling, toe-kissing, cap-doffing and hand wringing to the bitter end just because you can’t admit you were wrong.

Tough  Sheet.

Bravo.

The cunts

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Wow

honestly thought they’d called it a day after Brexit.

they’re a special kind of shit.

The very definition of "Swivel-eyed loons" that lot.

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'm really enjoying today. A lot.

image.png.db16ddcbcdd621a5826ca70c7e98aea0.png

People now know both of those parties are a waste of time. What sort of dick would actually vote for this type of party? 

Whilst the Tory party ate big losers today, the Lib Dems must be loving it. They could end up holding the balance of power again at the next GE.