Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Is it time to admit you've been conned by a bunch of crooked liars for the past 7 or 8 years, who are only now starting to get their comeuppance?

Completely different matter, perhaps stick to the question, or don’t bother?

• Site Supporter
Just now, globaldiver said:

Completely different matter, perhaps stick to the question, or don’t bother?

No, it isn't time to call time on the impartiality of the Civil service. "Everything" is not politicised/weaponised, you're just upset that the inept corrupt liars are being shown for what they are.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, globaldiver said:

Is it time to call time on the impartiality of the Civil service? Everything is now politicised/weaponised, just acknowledge that it’s too difficult and face reality?

At the risk of sounding like Royal - can you provide any evidence that this is the case?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

In what way do you mean?

I'm guessing he thinks the Civil Service are all Woke Lefty Communists because the Tories can't stop doing corruption.

Edited by Cheese

18 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Go and read some of Duck Eggs posts. That should give you what you are seeking.

Ya cheeky dingo botherer! 

I'm ashamed of this British government. Easily the worst, most corrupt and incompetent of my lifetime.  Occasionally, I feel shame at my nationality when I see what these c*nts are doing in the name of Britain.  

Anti British though? Nah.

4 hours ago, globaldiver said:

Is it time to call time on the impartiality of the Civil service? Everything is now politicised/weaponised, just acknowledge that it’s too difficult and face reality?

If the government weren't such a bunch of corrupt arseholes, then nobody would be questioning the impartiality if the civil service.

• Members
18 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

I was never really part of that bandwagon. Though I can understand why folk would have a moan. Especially if it has been directly impacting on your business year after year. 

Ahhh great. We’re getting warmer then. RW said it was common but wouldn’t give me anything more than that. We were just expected to ‘know what he means’ 🤣

You’ll be able to give us a specific example then?

Cheers 👍

:rofl: Aye, reet. I'll get all Tyldesleyesque and do a full investigation into Duck Eggs drivel to rival the excellent work on the worlds lithium deposits completed by the bong.

I have better things to do with my time mate.

• Members
8 hours ago, globaldiver said:

Absolutely. Mass sackings required. The cunts think they are running the country and need to be taught a harsh lesson.

• Members
7 hours ago, Spider said:

At the risk of sounding like Royal - can you provide any evidence that this is the case?

Just research the threats to strike over the Rwanda solution. That should be enough to get you started.

They are going to try to stifle an elected government policy? A big cull is urgently needed.

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Absolutely. Mass sackings required. The cunts think they are running the country and need to be taught a harsh lesson.

The current Government have had 13 years to do that, wonder why they haven't? 

• Site Supporter

I’m trying to think if there’s ever been a regime that got rid of people who disagreed with them.

A regime that our not too distant relatives fought against and died for so we could all have freedom of opinion.

I wonder….

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m trying to think if there’s ever been a regime that got rid of people who disagreed with them.

A regime that our not too distant relatives fought against and died for so we could all have freedom of opinion.

I wonder….

See Gary Lineker 

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

I wonder….

Aye, can just see our civil service marching towards the gas chambers… what piss poor point you failing miserably trying to prove?