Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

18 minutes ago, Ani said:

I thought the whole panel tonight were a lot better, answering questions and a decent level of respect between them. 

I thought that too. The audience seemed a lot more civilized as well

Edited by mickbrown

13 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You mean the hole that twats like you put us in joining the EU in the first place. Yet another whinging Co-Liberal mouthing off.

fuckin hell

you realise as soon as you start calling people twats you’ve lost the argument? 

nice work mate 😂

please do elaborate though and explain how liberals and EU have caused this ‘hole’ we’re in?

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You mean the hole that twats like you put us in joining the EU in the first place. Yet another whinging Co-Liberal mouthing off.

You forgot to mention all the Brexit benefits.

And I’m not 100%, but I would imagine Cheese was a bit too young to vote in the 70’s.

The twat.

14 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

We were the 5th biggest economy, part of a single market with our nearest neighbours and able to utilise a large pool of labour.  What hole? 

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I didn't exist in 1973 you muppet. Unless you're talking to the man in the video, which would be slightly unhinged.

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I think, finally, we are waking up to the reality.

I know what you mean. It's almost like a ban has been lifted, and people are allowed to talk about the realities of Brexit again.

• Members
1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

fuckin hell

you realise as soon as you start calling people twats you’ve lost the argument? 

nice work mate 😂

please do elaborate though and explain how liberals and EU have caused this ‘hole’ we’re in?

Don't explain fuck all to him W63. If they want to walk in front of buses, leg work should be easy for them.

Seems to gammon potty mouth today.

meanwhile we are going to be paying for our own Government to take their own Inquiry to court to try and stop them doing something they have asked them to do. 

1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

Don't explain fuck all to him W63. If they want to walk in front of buses, leg work should be easy for them.

You realise that’s the 3rd time in a row I’ve tried to open up a debate (in a fckn politics thread 😂) and you’ve come back with eco activist nonsense.

It’s getting a bit boring now. The mung burger comments were funny to begin with. Whilst I dont mind a bean burger, the reality is a drive a diesel van and hate Just Stop Oil’s tactics as much as you do. 

it’s a very simple question. He said Liberal twats and remainers have got us in a hole. I’m only asking how. Any examples from either of you?