Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Wasn't he kipping in a Renault Espace like a bloody tramp at one point?

Why can't he use that?

He could doss down in it after a hard day's 'work'.

Mounts probably wants us to import more American-style shite to match the stupid looking press room - bombproof billion dollar limos with suited and booted and shades and earpieced ex-special forces replicants jogging alongside.

Give the cunt one of his own Bozo-Bikes, no fucker would waste c-4 on him anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • miamiwhite

    4770

  • Mounts Kipper

    3422

  • boltondiver

    2933

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2819

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My last comment on this... There are people on here who apart from being Bolton fans I have nothing in common with & whose opinions I wheheartedly disagree with, however I would fight for their ri

I'll even name names. The following are massive cunts: Me. Bolty. Miami. Cheese. Kent. Casino. Kipper. Royal. Labour. Tories. Scotland. The Welsh. The EU. Americans. People from fucking Yorkshire

Mein Kampf

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Again, for the third time.

Where have I said he shouldn't have a car?

 

Oh right you just don’t think he should have a Chauffeur,  can he have a government car with all the protection and security staff with all the protection that affords? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

I’d imagine the driver would be skilled in defensive and offensive driving so any situation can be dealt with in the most appropriate way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Oh right you just don’t think he should have a Chauffeur,  can he have a government car with all the protection and security staff with all the protection that affords? 

Nope. I never said that either. You're just arguing with yourself now

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Have a read through them 😎
you Also need a hobby

Edited by Escobarp
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What can he have Mick? Please clarify what is acceptable? 

He should have what he's got now.  A chauffeur driven car. With a security detail.

I'd also argue the Director for Public Prosecutions should also have something similar. Wouldn't you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Nothing from me for near 2 months 😎

bottom Set you say 😬

Knocking on 3 times the number of my posts.

Obsessed.😀

I reckon you'd be middle set.

Not such nice kids and nowhere near as clever as they think they are. 😀

Enjoy your lunch.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Knocking on 3 times the number of my posts.

Obsessed.😀

I reckon you'd be middle set.

Not such nice kids and nowhere near as clever as they think they are. 😀

Enjoy your lunch.

 

Cool story 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It must be crappy weather back home as this discussion is a bit odd.

I'm sure we all know there is a ministerial fleet on call 24 hours paid for by us? Even my ex used to use them for certain meetings and she was just head of internal comms at the DCMS, if she travelled with a few other civil servants over to the treasury or some such. Not often mind, but it did happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Obsessed. 😀

Day 1 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  

Day 2 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  ...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...... Day 572 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  

We know.

Most ain't voting for Boris because he's done a fantastic job (he's done ok in the circumstances). They are voting for him because it's simply not a labour vote. 

Sorry that hurts your feelings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Day 1 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  

Day 2 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  ...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...... Day 572 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  

We know.

Most ain't voting for Boris because he's done a fantastic job (he's done ok in the circumstances). They are voting for him because it's simply not a labour vote. 

Sorry that hurts your feelings.

I can safely say nowt you've ever posted has hurt my feelings. 

In fact I'm quite amused you think it has, bless you.

Crack on. 🙂

Edited by mickbrown
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

But Boris being the boss does 🙂

Nope. Not at all. I don't get upset over things I can't change. What's the point in that?

I do think he's a cunt though. You got that bit correct. Well done you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Day 1 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  

Day 2 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  ...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...... Day 572 of the Mick (the tantrum) Brown's household  "Boris is a cunt".  

We know.

Most ain't voting for Boris because he's done a fantastic job (he's done ok in the circumstances). They are voting for him because it's simply not a labour vote. 

Sorry that hurts your feelings.

I'm.not sure.thats true. Basically feed someone a lie long enough, convince them they will save you and most people will latch onto anything.  Disillusionment causes popularism, it'll be interesting to see how we deal with our populist leader as the Americans have done.

Was fascinating to hear Bidens address after 100 days in office - the family reforms he's pushing through and the tax on the very top earners only to.paid "their fair share" (still.less than the tax in the UK) looks like it'll go through as well and play pretty well - which is sort of what the FT article was looking at, that the pandemic has jolted a more social responsibility economics into life in Western democracies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MickyD said:

I’d imagine the driver would be skilled in defensive and offensive driving so any situation can be dealt with in the most appropriate way.

Like driving off into the Thames and himself escaping (the driver) Teddy Kennedy stylee, leaving King Clown to his watery fate..?

(Yes, dear reader, Alexandre Defeffal Sulaiman Pettigrew Boris Johnson can't swim a stroke - for all his Burlington Eton Oxcam credentials his saggy trunks haven't even got so much as a 10m 'bronze' badge sewn on).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Aren't they some sort of division of special branch or something like that?

Mind you if they run short, I'm sure some of the drivers in Bolton's taxi firms could deal.with a high speed chase, given some of the journeys I've had with Metro.

Edited by Not in Crawley
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'm.not sure.thats true. Basically feed someone a lie long enough, convince them they will save you and most people will latch onto anything.  Disillusionment causes popularism, it'll be interesting to see how we deal with our populist leader as the Americans have done.

Was fascinating to hear Bidens address after 100 days in office - the family reforms he's pushing through and the tax on the very top earners only to.paid "their fair share" (still.less than the tax in the UK) looks like it'll go through as well and play pretty well - which is sort of what the FT article was looking at, that the pandemic has jolted a more social responsibility economics into life in Western democracies.

What would the lie be and what is he saving me from? 

What have I missed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

What would the lie be and what is he saving me from? 

What have I missed?

That he has your interests at the heart of his policies, or weren't you listening?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

That he has your interests at the heart of his policies, or weren't you listening?

I don't need to listen. I trust they will do a better job than Labour.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.